Pca Winner

Low quality photos are awful, they shouldn't be allowed to be posted lol

Such a difference between low quality camera phone and a professional HD photo, and even bigger difference being there in person.

oh.. didn't realise he was short as fuck lol. im less impressed now :sad: but still.. cunt looks amazing.

Molnars gyno is only visible in certain shots, like when abs and thigh etc.

He looks insane in person. People in the audience gasped more when he walked out than when Jp walked out at the england last year. Hes THAT impressive.

Micquele is my boy, glad he won his class and and the mr staffordshire category. It was wicked because i got to present him with his trophy [emoji4] [emoji33]

He just NEEDS some legs now. It doesn't look right having a guy that well developed up top but small legs. He knows it though and he's looking forward to working on them.

This was backstage, he was buzzing

1459776001188.jpg

This shows how big GENETICS are in BB.
I think his arms measure 20.5 inches with a pump more than likely (notice how the tape measure is doubled over it self).
Then you have a guy like me that has 19 inch arms with a pump yet due to the shape/length of them I get comments like "my gf has bigger arms than him" lol

petermohlar.jpg

I think his arms measure 20.5 inches with a pump more than likely (notice how the tape measure is doubled over it self).
Then you have a guy like me that has 19 inch arms with a pump yet due to the shape/length of them I get comments like "my gf has bigger arms than him" lol

View attachment 46486

Plus it looks insane because he's short.

I have a similar bicep head to him - mine are just over 21" but I'm told they look bigger.

View attachment 46486

Mine at biggest were 19.25 cold
Look ok by side but front dbl is prob my worst pose... wtf

You have any one helping you?
Should talk to James... He's very good...

Yeah I think it's something I need to figure out on my own tbh mate. Not that I wouldn't value his input and experience but I've had that many opinions and ideas thrown at me over the years which have all failed it makes me doubt it can be even be done.

Reactions: Jim
Plus it looks insane because he's short.

I have a similar bicep head to him - mine are just over 21" but I'm told they look bigger.
How tall is he?
Obviously not 5ft6 like mentioned earlier in this thread...?

Back