PES Anabeta Review

@jhw Yeh thats what i mean by the two different gyms, not sure on the weights and if they are up to the same standard as the ones i use at the powerlifting gym...anyway lol. I have got 95kg before, but failed it this time due to fatigue i think.

Trained with @RickMiller @fitdog and @MILSY this weekend. Short Deadlift session.

Felt strong, and pumped. pulled 140kg easily ( Think @fitdog has a vid ) but failed 150 form on the 140 was good, so happy with that. Tried jumping from 140 to 150, so next time gunna try 145.

Great product, would deffo reccomend if you have £40+ spare that is. Diet is definatley priority.

Trained with @RickMiller @fitdog and @MILSY this weekend. Short Deadlift session.Felt strong, and pumped. pulled 140kg easily ( Think @fitdog has a vid ) but failed 150 form on the 140 was good, so happy with that. Tried jumping from 140 to 150, so next time gunna try 145.Great product, would deffo reccomend if you have £40+ spare that is. Diet is definatley priority.
It was a decent little session both getting personal best lifts. I will post videos tonight if i get chance, and will arrange another session soon

It was a decent little session both getting personal best lifts. I will post videos tonight if i get chance, and will arrange another session soon

Aye, enjoyed it mate. You and @RickMiller should come to ours, once the diseased water is sorted lol. Not too fussed about the other video of me mate, just my 140 if thats orite. No rush by the way lol.

Monday - Training Day

4 Anabeta - 8:30am/12:30pm/PrW/PW

Diet is going well - 200g+ Protein a day, lots of carbs and fats (Rump Steak Fat :D mmmm) oh and a snickers.

Squats + Overhead Press

Squats
60kg x 6
60 x 6
70 x 5
80 x 4
80 x 4
80 x 3

Overhead press - Standing with no leg drive, touch chest to above head lock-out

bar x 10
30 x 8
40 x 6
40 x 6
50 x 4
50 x 3
50 x 2

Felt strong, motivated and angry today. So all good :D. Pumps kicked in when starting overheasd press, tricpes and bi's felt huge and delts felt sort of 'full'. Felt great.

Squats started to lose form on the last set so left it. Still technique's improving everytime so im happy with my progress.

Cheers @JB Will look into this next a month after I come off my current stint with Anabeta. (See if Pred will do a better price) ;)

Cheers @JB Will look into this next a month after I come off my current stint with Anabeta. (See if Pred will do a better price) ;)

i will have finished my batch tomorrow in two minds whether to get some more now, or wait until end of this month and do a full month of november

i will have finished my batch tomorrow in two minds whether to get some more now, or wait until end of this month and do a full month of november

Ask Pred Nutrition on Facebook. I think Reggie runs the facebook site and people ask on kindsa questions on there bud. I couldnt say really, but if i had the money i would get straight back on them and do 8weeks probably. see what others say mate

Training Day - Bench Assistance + Back

4 Anabeta - Am Dinner Prew/PW

Again, felt motivated to get in the gym. Felt something new in todays training - Chest Pump! LOL. Seriously had a nice pump right where your pec and delt meet. felt awsome!

Also had to make do with lat pulldowns instead od pull ups as I was in a bit of a rush and the pull up bars were taken. Bicep pump was unbelieveable, just made me wana keep going, then I let go of the bar and felt angry lol. Really good feling though, but after 3 sets my i couldnt scratch the back of my head. Still went on to do some seated row with a drop set to finish. Really r#tried to concentrate the last bit of each rep using my back/traps rather than arms and it felt like it was working.

Bench -
Bar x 8
40 x 8
60 x 8
70 x 6
80 x 4
80 x 5
80 x 4

Floor press

60 x 8
70 x 6
70 x 6

Back -

Lat Pulldown

3 sets

Seated Row

2 sets + drop set

Drop set was something like this:

(not sure on weight)

61 to failure
40 to failure
20 to failure
47 for one

All had to be good form, even the last one lol that was hard.

Diet wise, pretty much the same; high protein plenty of carbs and fats.

Post work out meal was Turkey Steak with jacket potato w cheese and brocolli and green beans
293659_296858803664641_100000215705283_1429917_945036735_n.jpg

Where you training mate is the uni back open? Im looking to get a chest session in with you lads some point this week if ok?

Where you training mate is the uni back open? Im looking to get a chest session in with you lads some point this week if ok?

How are you set for tonight mate? We are going over to Altered Images in Pudsey if u fancy it. Sure we could go Saturday if its too short notice?

Other than that Im training at my local commercial gym which im a member of, not ideal as they moan about deadlifting and screaming lol.

How are you set for tonight mate? We are going over to Altered Images in Pudsey if u fancy it. Sure we could go Saturday if its too short notice?

Other than that Im training at my local commercial gym which im a member of, not ideal as they moan about deadlifting and screaming lol.

i used to sh@g a lass yrs ago from pudsey lol small world i say yrs ago over 20 fcuk me that shows my age hahaha i was only a young lad then tho

Back