one week in pics (click) 94kg
two week in pics 91.4kg
three week in pics 89.6 kg
four week in pics 89.4kg
five week in pics
90.5kg
six week in pics 91.1kg

--------------------------------------

Had an awesome holiday, only lost 1kg, time to start a new journal, for new goals

Got thinking a lot on holiday and i think im at a size now where im very happy. Kind of dont have aspirations to be bigger anymore. The only reason i can justify it in terms of cost and possible effects on health, is if was competing or had future aspirations to compete. Seeing as i dont, i think 96kg @ 5'9" with visible (not sharp in the slightest :lol:) abbs is big enough.

Id like to diet, not fast or anything silly. Tbh, best diet i did was with con, and im going to adopt the same thing i did with him but with slightly higher protein and gear for additional mass i have since then.

I'll adopt the same steady approach, not expecting miracles from one week to the next. Play it steady.

These are the latest pictures from ten days ago:

progress 008.jpg progress 011.jpg progress 012.jpg progress 018.jpg progress 029.jpg progress 033.jpg progress 037.jpg progress 039.jpg progress 045.jpg progress 050.jpg

My aim is to not lose any muscle mass, stay full and energetic as the fat comes off. Seeing as the diet has a fair amount of carbs per day, energy shouldnt be a problem. Hunger will be, but thats just part of losing fat and something you have to accept/try and manage.

Typical diet:

CARDIO
3 whole eggs, 10 egg whites scrambled
100g rice, 250g chicken breast
TRAIN
steak or lean mince burgers (200g), jacket potato, peppers
3 wholes eggs, 10 egg whites scrambled

Thats it really, pretty simple, nothing new. I personally feel ive put on some decent size and would be nice to be able to see it under that layer of fat. So off it comes :)

Looks decent m8 you have a good bit of size about you especially legs and back only suggesting I would make is maybe up your carbs slightly at the start to see how you come on other than that you should do very well

Looks decent m8 you have a good bit of size about you especially legs and back only suggesting I would make is maybe up your carbs slightly at the start to see how you come on other than that you should do very well

you think add them in the egg meals?

Could add in a 100g of oats or something like that with your eggs after cardio or simply up the rice to 100g each serving. If your not happy with your progress in a couple of weeks drop the carbs back down but I think you would lose quite easily on slighter more carbs

Could add in a 100g of oats or something like that with your eggs after cardio or simply up the rice to 100g each serving. If your not happy with your progress in a couple of weeks drop the carbs back down but I think you would lose quite easily on slighter more carbs

Ok, i'll go with that. 100g rice in the three rice meals.

So I'm confused....you want to get bigger or leaner buddy

So I'm confused....you want to get bigger or leaner buddy

leaner...like proper lean. Comp lean :) (pre water manip)

If i grow whilst doing this (given age and amount of time training, many have said i can still do this) then thats a bonus. :thumb:

Reactions: CJ
You know i reckon we are mate, your more vascular in the vegs than me and my lower back is worse then yours.

I may be a tad leaner around the front mid section, but not by much

Subscribed. I'm sure it'll prove an interesting read as always, Marc. Glad you enjoyed the holiday by the way, I hope your wife did too :thumb:

Back