• While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

Piles / Hemorrhoids

very funny...i thought you were being serious for a sec as i thought as mine are internal i'd have to stick an ice cube up the poop shoot

lol shut it

i think its from the 210kg deadlifting ... how's your deadlifting going :D

Funny you should ask mate, deadlifted for the first time in 12 weeks yesterday and pulled 200kg for 5

BOOM Mo Fo

I had these years ago Willis, the ache can be 'draining', to be honest I found that Anusol helped and they finally went on their own accord.

Give the anusol a try- it comes with an applicator so no need to stick your fingers up your arse either! (well no more than you do normally anyway)

fire some anusol up there for fuk sake - its only a wee pile.......i get a little one now and then......maybe once every 4 years or so..........

...ds%20Cream.jpg
fire some anusol up there for fuk sake - its only a wee pile.......i get a little one now and then......maybe once every 4 years or so..........

i use this

Germoloids%20Cream.jpg

...ds%20Cream.jpg

i'll give it a go

If they weren't internal I'd say stick a blue or green pin in to relieve pressure.

Back