Piracetam and Alpha GPC

FWIW at the dose stated, I cut my reaction time significantly on the visual reaction time here - cognitive fun!

Without, I'm around 260ms on average. With it I'm more like 170ms.

Have tried since to match the times when not taking it and I can't so it's not just practice.

What dose did you start on? What Choline Source? Did you take with Fish oil?

What dose did you start on? What Choline Source? Did you take with Fish oil?

Have only tried it a handful of times so far - 3 grams of piracetam with 700mg choline bitartrate (sp). Now trying it with less choline and 4-5g twice a day to see if I notice anything. Haven't noticed much so far, but as mentioned before, in tests of cognitive fun, there has been an improvement although the ms times quotes in my last post may not be spot on.

I may have taken it with a few Omega 3's, but only as part of my normal routine, not too sure.

So this sh1t makes thicko's like me more intelligent then?

Anything that increases my attention span/memory would be awesome, i have to leaves notes out to remind myself to take my lunch out of the fridge each morning to take to work, and i do it every fvcking day!

So i have been on this a week tomorrow.

From tomorrow i will lower does to 2g Piracetam per day and 500mg of Alpha.

So far the only way i can describe how i have felt is like constantly on Caffeine in terms of mind stimulation, without the restlessness and buzzing feeling.

No real way to test its effects, but will defiantly keep taking to see what happens.

Back