'PRO bodybuilder on take me out last night'

xjpx

Cardiff Sports Nutrition Rep
Do any of you Scottish lads know who this tit is in person? Fabio Bonanno from Glasgow- googled him, sum cack onstage pics came up....i HATE it wen ppl call themselves pros, i kno the public dnt kno the diff, but we all do and it realli bugs me lol

He's on FB, seems like an alrite bloke, definitely not a pro though...

bollox i missed it! i remember rob le monster was on there a while back (not that i regularly watch the show lol)
always amusing to see the general public's reaction to a bodybuilder, something they never deal with in day to day life

That recks my head also mate, some brutal pics came up of him on google there. Ok the guy is lean but he has no mass! As the saying goes 'Abs on a skinny guy is like huge tits on a fat girl.. it doesnt count'

ricky u didnt miss much, robbie anchant is a great bodybuilder and we all know if he got in shape he wud b one of the best in britain in his class, this guy looked like he must consider the squat rack as sum special bicep curl station lol

ricky u didnt miss much, robbie anchant is a great bodybuilder and we all know if he got in shape he wud b one of the best in britain in his class, this guy looked like he must consider the squat rack as sum special bicep curl station lol

he is on MT forum said he did ukbff scotish and got an invite to brits and then did bnbf and didnt place

lol i just googled him, hard not to agree with your post :lol:

Do any of you Scottish lads know who this tit is in person? Fabio Bonanno from Glasgow- googled him, sum cack onstage pics came up....i HATE it wen ppl call themselves pros, i kno the public dnt kno the diff, but we all do and it realli bugs me lol

He stays in Newton Mearns area went to St Ninians, Giffnock. Girlfriend went to school with him but was a few years below, know nothing about his bb side.

Looked in decent nick i thought. Natty?

He stays in Newton Mearns area went to St Ninians, Giffnock. Girlfriend went to school with him but was a few years below, know nothing about his bb side.

Looked in decent nick i thought. Natty?

lol, just dnt eat for a few days url look like tht

If he's natty he's in ok shape but missed the bit where he said he was pro last night, what a knob

Back