• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Prohormones Vs Steroids Advice

Gifford chilford

Top Contributor
Been looking at these, m1t in particular, seems to have good reviews. Now for people that have had these, it appears that these are basically your plant foods to your cocaine of the steroid world. My question would be what gains do you get? And if you were comparing it to a steroid, would it compare to say anavar or winstrol?

m1t?

Shits on var and win for muscle gain if you get the real deal. Very toxic, leaves you feeling very lethargic and cba even training half the time

Would rather use superdrol myself

Most 'prohormes' are in fact steroids. With a few exceptions such as 1AD and 4AD etc. M1T and superdrol are different and are both pretty strong oral steroids. M1T is methyl 1-testosterone. Superdrol is pretty much just methyl masteron.

Ive been reading up on m1t and superdrol, read nothing but good stuff, i never considered them before but might give them a try, sounds like theyre very harsh though

I like a very small amount of them (mainly 11-ketosterone the fish androgen for getting leaner).
Most are extremely toxic and the returns don't often match up for the cost.
Meaning you will get more side effects than gains compared to "regular" steroids.
Some of the blood work even on the mild ones I have seen posted online is truly horrific!

I like a very small amount of them (mainly 11-ketosterone the fish androgen for getting leaner).
Meaning you will get more side effects than gains compared to "regular" steroids.
Some of the blood work even on the mild ones I have seen posted online is truly horrific!

Posted using TMuscle App

How would this compare to anavar or winstrol for gains and side effects, especially as it's a non methylated pro hormone

Posted using TMuscle App

yea, found superdrol is better than dbol in my opinion, kept me dry too, no bloat whatsoever

I second that my doc nearly had a baby after i got my bloods after running dragon sd-10 @ 30mg ed for 4 week hdl was near zero and ldl was sky high

Reactions: Con
Back