• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Protein And Peptide Drug Delivery: Oral Approaches

bulldog

Top Contributor
Top Contributor
I don't know if anyone has seen / read this, but it's an article which says that oral HGH and Peptides are essentially useless as they currently only provide a bioavailability of under 1% !!!!! The challenge for chemists to up that to somewhere between 30-50% (Which is still pretty crap tbh) in order for them to have any clinical use...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792531/

Looks like (Certainly for the time being) if you're going to be using HGH or Peptides, you're going to have to either use a ridiculous amount to get an effective dose (Knowing that almost all of it is being wasted) or pin it...

I used MK-677 orally, I know plenty of them are available...

BPC doesn't NEED to be site injected at all. People just tend do. It goes systemic anyway. Same reason people don't site gh releasers etc

Orally it even helped improve my digestion and stomach issues I was have with distension and bloating. Go figure

Back