Protein Dynamix Micronized Bcaas, Blackcurrant Strawberry

Redwing

Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!
I recently started a thread complaining about the taste of various BCAAs my point being I know they are hard to flavour but ive had decent tasting BCAAs but so many are awful.
BCAAs cant just be chugged down its a drink so its got to taste decent.

Anyway Protein Dynamix took up the challenge. They have sent me some of their Blackcurrant Strawberry BCAAs and they didn't even want a review . It was just a case of try ours we think you'll like them but I think a review is only fair.

OK so they are BCAAs 2.1.1 which is the standard of most BCAAs and they are also Micronized which in theory should create a far better uptake of the BCAAs than normal standard BCAAs.

Mixabilty
I used a normal see through shaker with these. These mix fantastic a few shakes then a minute or so and they are totally clear pink beetroot colour.

Taste
These are Blackcurrent Strawberry. Taste is very subjective but the best way I can put this is if Robinsons made a blackcurrant strawberry drink it would taste like this.Nice fresh berry flavour. Some nice cold water these make a lovely tasting refreshing clear drink . You can see the difference between Micro BCAAs and normal ones as theres no leucine floating on top, no clumps just clear.
I could sip this all day no problem.

They have other 2 other flavours Guava (sounds interesting) and Pomegranate/ Raspberry.

Price
At the time of writing these are £25.99 for 500g but with the code Sizzler there is 25% off and a free shaker.

Keep your eye on the offers thread for other codes when that one expires.

Recommended from me 9/10. I will be trying the other flavours.

https://proteindynamix.co...owder-micronized-bcaa/

Im a fan of bcaa so have tried alot of diff brands and i agree they can be really nice so theres no excuse for the shocking ones really.

orange flavour bcaa from myprotein is fucking dreadful and im adding my own fruit juice to make it enjoyable

Here is a question for you, why use bcaa over eaa?

Hello Mate the simple answer is because im sipping while training .

EAAs contain a bigger spectrum and are great but some of them like tryptophan is the amino acid in Milk that helps you sleep .Also its not always good having so many acids competing with each other. Its good to take EAAs especially if your Keto but for me not while training.

I want the bare minimum for Muscle growth, which is the main 3 BCAAs .

Last edited:
Im a fan of bcaa so have tried alot of diff brands and i agree they can be really nice so theres no excuse for the shocking ones really.

orange flavour bcaa from myprotein is fucking dreadful and im adding my own fruit juice to make it enjoyable

Ive had it bloody horrible, the Raspberry wasnt much better either.

EAA's for the win IMO.

BCAA's I think are a gimmick.

Back