• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Question For Noel

I just think you're a floating turd.

That's exactly what I want your small mind to think of me while I'm floating around in there. Thanks for confirming my success in this endeavour.

31523786-8589659-image-m-15_1596490138915.jpg

Is this appropriate

Not everyone who thinks you BLM Tools are terrorists is a nazi.
The truth is you left biggots are the racist pigs.

You're just bitter Ahmaud Arbery's white killers just got life sentence with no parole for being such racists.

Never mind I'm sure they'll appreciate your pen pal wisdom and insistence that it's BLM and the left that are the racists. Won't change the fact that the age of white superiority is over.

BLM is getting bigger and better by the day. Only white racists can't handle that fact.

You're just bitter Ahmaud Arbery's white killers just got life sentence with no parole for being such racists.

Never mind I'm sure they'll appreciate your pen pal wisdom and insistence that it's BLM and the left that are the racists. Won't change the fact that the age of white superiority is over.

BLM is getting bigger and better by the day. Only white racists can't handle that fact.
How’s the crime rate in area’s highly populated with the brothers:rofl:

Interested in your opinion about this.

Do you think 2022 is going to be the year that all UK UGL gear turns bunk/fake coz hardly anyone will be able to get bulk raw supplies through our customs? So many complaints lately about underdosed gear and gear that just didn't even give any results across almost all of the available brands/lab names.

The Govt wants to stamp out buying/importing steroids and prescription meds, and that's been clear since 2012, but it looks like things are really heading toward crisis point with supplies now and the grip on importing has got too tight.

What d'ya reckon about the future for UGLs and also legit Pharma gear in UK?

TM Members welcome to post replies if you can have a serious conversation about the topic.
How’s all these fake accounts going Steve!?

Back