• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Rad140/mk677 Mix Causing Gyno And High Bp

Bought some sarms by A+Labs rad140/mk677 mixed, 60 tablets two a day.
Testolone 20mg and ibutamoren 20mg daily.
Three days in Blood pressure through the roof and sore nips but I thought sarms aren’t supposed to aromatise. Emailed the supplier and told him the reason why I got sarms was because of the lack of side effects or I would of just gone on gear. He said to take every other day instead and my estrogen must of already been high (not been on cycle since early last year and had proper pct). Opened the capsules and there’s little specks of yellow in the white powder im thinking Anavar because Var makes my BP go through the roof. Any thoughts on this? Am I being mugged off?

Known to really increase water retention which will cause high BP
I very much doubt they are substituting anything with one of the most expensive steroids, surely they would just use dbol if that was the route being taken?

mk ramps up prolactin, if you've already got some minor tissue it will make it swell up. RAD will crush your test, meaning you've got nothing preventing the e2 you have from doing its thing, again, if you have some pre existing tissue that is normally not noticeable, then it can risk causing that to swell.

Rad 140 is dry AF when I use it. It sucks the water out of me and I'd say is comparable to a very low dose of winny/var.

Mk677 blows you up with water, reaks havoc on blood glucose. Extra water retention = higher BP. There are means to alleviate this. I'd certainly never run 20mg daily.

Mk677 is not a true sarm BTW.

Let's be honest now, that wasn't all its fault and the majority was mr knife and Mrs fork paying a visit too often

It was over Christmas so of course however I’ve lost every single pound of that bloat since coming off the MK. It’s not the first time I’ve blown up on it either - last time was in a deficit albeit at a higher dosage. As I say, nothing bloats me like that - 1g Test, 150mg Drol... Nothing... But 15mg of MK per day and BOOM!!!

It was over Christmas so of course however I’ve lost every single pound of that bloat since coming off the MK. It’s not the first time I’ve blown up on it either - last time was in a deficit albeit at a higher dosage. As I say, nothing bloats me like that - 1g Test, 150mg Drol... Nothing... But 15mg of MK per day and BOOM!!!

Wow the lower back pumps must just be crippling

Fuck that

Rad 140 is dry AF when I use it. It sucks the water out of me and I'd say is comparable to a very low dose of winny/var.

Mk677 blows you up with water, reaks havoc on blood glucose. Extra water retention = higher BP. There are means to alleviate this. I'd certainly never run 20mg daily.

Mk677 is not a true sarm BTW.

I know kinda an old post but I can vouch for that. I can still see almost every vein in my arm atm weeks off of RAD. I had a few times I literally felt like I was gonna pass out from dehydration [keep in mind I drink a gallon of water a day] and needed to go drink a cup of water to keep it together. The dry look is AWESOME though.

Back