Realistic Expectations

How's your strength since coming off the gear? And is the depression that bad when coming off?

Good luck

How's your strength since coming off the gear? And is the depression that bad when coming off?

Good luck

Dropped slightly but nothing dramatic tbh. Thing i have noticed more than anything is i tire a lot quicker in the workout and have to really press on to get it finished.

It was only bad for me because i made it that way. Couldnt accept i would shrink a bit. As soon as i came to terms with it, accepted it, and stopped being so hung up on it, it was fine.

Be the best i can be without them and be happy with that. Cant just keep taking them the rest of my life or id end up with health problems and no kids. Dont even think about them now. Just had to shut it off as an option.

So have you fully recovered after having no testosterone? If yes long did it take? How long was you on AAS? Did you use HCG, PCT?

Good luck with your journey mate you've built a good solid physique so you will great regardless!

How you gonna brake the news to gh15? Lol

Dropped slightly but nothing dramatic tbh. Thing i have noticed more than anything is i tire a lot quicker in the workout and have to really press on to get it finished.

It was only bad for me because i made it that way. Couldnt accept i would shrink a bit. As soon as i came to terms with it, accepted it, and stopped being so hung up on it, it was fine.

Be the best i can be without them and be happy with that. Cant just keep taking them the rest of my life or id end up with health problems and no kids. Dont even think about them now. Just had to shut it off as an option.

That's the only real difference i notice since being off gear for over a year now, you do tire a bit quicker or maybe i'm just getting a bit older lol. However although i do still keep my workouts very intense and brief, i've found that training a bit more often is certainly beneficial for me. I train 2 on 1 off using 4 different workouts so each body part is hit twice each week. The tiredness catches up with me towards the end of my 8 week cycle before i take a week off whereas on gear i would sometimes just keep going and not take time out. I'm fully recharged after a weeks rest though.
Don't worry about losing size and strength, in my case it's not even worth bothering about, i'm still repping 180 on the squat with ease, just keep your diet a bit tighter and train hard but smart, you'll soon wonder what all the fuss about coming off gear was all about. You'll generally feel much better every day too, no more headaches and feeling like shit for me anymore.
Good luck with your goals.

Will follow this and good luck.

Be interesting to see what your testosterone is aswell as lh/fsh, ever thought of getting bloods to see where you at?

So have you fully recovered after having no testosterone? If yes long did it take? How long was you on AAS? Did you use HCG, PCT?

Good luck with your journey mate you've built a good solid physique so you will great regardless!

How you gonna brake the news to gh15? Lol

:lol: gh15 has been informed, is dissappointed and can go fuck himself :P

Fully recovered? Couldnt say without having tesst. Will say i feel way better than a month ago at which point id been off 8 weeks. 13 week now (16 since last jab which was EQ so long half life). balls are big again, Hard every morning, less lethargic throughout the day. More of a bounce (although that could be more a change in attitude).

Basically been on pretty much 2.5 - 3 years with no proper breaks, just little ones here and there. gear around the 1g - 2g mark depending on the cycle.

Used HCG post cycle. 1000iu every 3 days for 3 weeks.

Will follow this and good luck.

Be interesting to see what your testosterone is aswell as lh/fsh, ever thought of getting bloods to see where you at?

I will do if we dont conceive in the next 4 or 5 months mate. No point burying head in the sand.

Here is where im at no. 87.7kg:

AMBA0003.JPG AMBA0010.JPG AMBA0012.JPG AMBA0014.JPG AMBA0019.JPG

@Con BF estimate? Im thinking 16/17%?

Ideal weight for goal is 79-80kg?

Still dexent size and nick marc

Posted using TMuscle App

Still dexent size and nick marc

Posted using TMuscle App

Yeah, thats prob cos of the amount of fat. Prob look quite a bit smaller with lower bodyfat, but im fine with that now. Better to look a bit smaller to nowbodys and seriously fuckable to your wife when you jump out the shower late at night :D :lol:

Been off around the same amount of time as you.i felt great until around the 8 week mark and as you said the fat went on very quickly then.finally feel back to normal and wantin to train and getting morning wood.dont know if il ever use gear again.way to much effort to lose to quicky when you come off.least i got my pictures to prove I was in shape.best of luck with the goals Marc will follow as usual.

Agree with con. Id say bob on 15% personally

Ok thats not too bad then. I think 7-8% would give me the look im after. I think 1.5lb a week would be ideal for fat loss. Cant just thrash it through now or ill fizz away!

Been off around the same amount of time as you.i felt great until around the 8 week mark and as you said the fat went on very quickly then.finally feel back to normal and wantin to train and getting morning wood.dont know if il ever use gear again.way to much effort to lose to quicky when you come off.least i got my pictures to prove I was in shape.best of luck with the goals Marc will follow as usual.
I see where your coming from. Im not anti gear though tbh. Its just not right for me at this point in my life.

At the end of the day testosterone is a great supplement to many men. We were the ones that chose to abuse it.

Feels good being past the tough part now. Only way is up for us...hopefully :/

Back