• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

results you've had on GHRP2 and cjc 1295

Cheers learning more and more every day

How much would you suggest to get in of each to start in order to cover a couple months use?

I would say 4 x 5mg ghrp and 6-8 x 2mg cjc / mod

Cheers learning more and more every day

How much would you suggest to get in of each to start in order to cover a couple months use?

Well CJ has already more or less said tbh mate but I get mine from ergopep, they do 5mg in cjc w/o dac (mod grf) - so last a bit ,longer....also do Ipam in 5mg vials aswell. I have used osta-gain and precision peptides aswell and both VERY good stuff.

get loads of bacteriostatic water
loads of 29g x 1/2 slin pins
the 5mg vials will let you have 50 shots at 100mcg.......so very roughly a 5mg vial will give more than 2 weeks use.

Reactions: CJ
Just starting this protocol myself guys so will let you know how I get on...

Just starting this protocol myself guys so will let you know how I get on...

Nice one mate, had some run ins/disagreements wi mr scarb lol but he knows his shit with peptides :thumb:

How effective is using the ghrp 6 on its own? Or does it really need to be coupled with cjc to be worthwhile?

I'm just doing 1 shot pre breaky in the morning. Nothing else. feeling very full atm and liking a lot.

I have a mare trying to draw the ghrp to the second small marker......air bubbles etc makes it very hard to be accurate

I'm not sure mate but like everything....find a good supplier as plenty of rubbish out there

I have a mare trying to draw the ghrp to the second small marker......air bubbles etc makes it very hard to be accurate

I agree mate, the slin pins im using are rubbish.. just up the dose to make sure you dont miss any :thumb:

are there any uk based sites to get these peps from

ergopeps is meant to be good never used myself - UK

TOMS is reliable as is propeptides - both US.

Reactions: CJ
I believe Paul uses TOMS off dats forum, i use ergopep, order monday, here thurs/fri on the dot...shipping 28 dollars.

Anyone orders from em and wants a discount code PM me.

I can vouch they are legit, think JP uses em from this forum too.

Back