• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Rohm Labs In The Midlands

Anyone got any recent experience with Rohm?
I’ve got my hands on some this week, looks good and clean, seen nothing but good reviews start of this year but wanted fresh opinions?
I’m running
750mg Test E
400mg Tren E
450mg EQ
1 proviron
I’ve started getting bad burps now though could that be the Tren maybe?

Anyone got any recent experience with Rohm?
I’ve got my hands on some this week, looks good and clean, seen nothing but good reviews start of this year but wanted fresh opinions?
I’m running
750mg Test E
400mg Tren E
450mg EQ
1 proviron
I’ve started getting bad burps now though could that be the Tren maybe?

ROHM was decent years ago.

put up pics.

Only just started my cycle only 3 days in that’s the cycle I’m going to be running however was using Intexpharma this past two weeks, pumps have came back but had no solid proof that Intex is any good as there is only one supplier on the web. But getting pip from the Sustanon after every jab so got rid. I was using there Tren E as well but same again only ran it for two weeks before changing to Rohm as I know Rohm is more reputable! Like to see if anybody is currently using on here? I got this supply from my very popular local gym also not a online source

I used rohm a couple of years ago it was decent but one of the little bottle things leaked , so that one had to get slung

I used their test & tren E last year. Test was good but i had to drop the tren as the jabs kept ballooning.

That intex supplier has a few high ranking guys bigging up intex too much for my liking. smacks of shill behaviour

I used their test & tren E last year. Test was good but i had to drop the tren as the jabs kept ballooning.
You rate there products then Smeagol? You had any experience with the Rohm TrenE ? I used it yesterday got no pip what so ever went in nice smoothly

You rate there products then Smeagol? You had any experience with the Rohm TrenE ? I used it yesterday got no pip what so ever went in nice smoothly

Yeah used test/tren e in the past and always been decent.
Wouldn't use any other brand tbh as can get it for a decent price.

Hit and miss over the years tbf

There deca test blend was just high dosed test iirc!!

Not surprising really when the cunts can’t even spell intramuscular

Was the most faked UGL 5 years ago.

I had some bunk tren ace from somewhere. First time I tried it so didn't know it was bunk till I got some real tren. Lol

funny
I once said pretty sure Rohms always good if you get real stuff.
got jumped on lol.

This is my products, I’ve just signed up with the man who supplied them to me, he is going to be prepping me for competition. So I can’t see it being bunk gear

Attachments

• DBDC479E-9488-4078-B7C7-38600054158E.jpeg
    DBDC479E-9488-4078-B7C7-38600054158E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,343
Back