Rs - Con's 2016 Challenge

Discussion in 'Con's 2016 Challenge: Sponsored by Protein Dynamix' started by RS, Jan 28, 2016.

1. RS

RS THE ALMIGHTY Moderator

Stupid clumsy gammy footed cunt

IMG_20160518_170641.jpg

Lonerism likes this.
  2. Lonerism

Lonerism Top Contributor

Guest, RS and tomlet1 like this.
  3. RS

Id laugh at that if it wasn't accurate. couldn't even shout for lou cos the nieghbours were out lol had to lie there a couple of minutes before got brave enough to pull up trouser leg and check it - had vision of bone sticking out :lol:

Lonerism likes this.
  4. Lonerism

Lonerism Top Contributor

Sorry mate is it just a sprain or is it worse?

5. RS

Nah just a daft sprain, I'm a stupid cunt

inb4 50s style leg braces the feebs used to get off the NHS :lol:

6. RS

scratch the no crap food, tanned a chippy and some icecream tonight :lol:

TBF havent ate much today, plus would normally munch 200g of mixed nuts on a wed, so wouldn't surprise me if cals are still under :lol:

IIFYM bitches lol

Guest1337 likes this.
  7. W33BAM

W33BAM Head back in the game! Top Contributor

I'd just have laughed and videoed you anyway! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Guest1337 likes this.
  8. RS

Been a bit quiet of late, just dueto motivation dip. Ndiet has slipped in terms of some shit content creeping in however overall intake must still be low enough - 99.85kg today, with some food and fluids in me (nprmally weigh empty)

Apart from that just beenbusy doing my best to blow myself up in the workshop :lol:

Beklet, huntingground, JB and 3 others like this.
  9. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

You know the motivation will come back mate, just about not going backwards in these down phased and making sure u go forward when your heads in it.

RS likes this.
  10. Lonerism

Lonerism Top Contributor

Was thinking you'd disappeared on us again, @zack and I were worried sick! Promise you won't ever do that again brah. :lol:

Guest1337 likes this.
  11. RS

I'm sorry - but Im dark and mysterious, a bit of a jason bourne, sometimes I have to disappear

Maybe its just cos I'm a manic depressive and like to sit in my shed smoking and fucking about with various contraptions - or maybe I have to go away on short notice to do some "wet work" when my special phone goes

Whatever you find more attractive bro xxx

:D

Edit: Wait, wut?? I meant masculine, not attractive

Beklet, Guest1337 and Lonerism like this.
  12. Lonerism

Lonerism Top Contributor

Did you finally dispatch of @TinyTim while you were away? He hasn't been seen around these parts for a few weeks and you're the prime suspect

It's either that or he finally realized the minimalist dream of not having a laptop... or any electricity. :D

huntingground, Guest1337 and tomlet1 like this.
  13. Guest1337

Guest1337 Guest

We've found the issue

He collected all his WiFi in a jar and sold it

Lonerism likes this.
  14. RS

Still 99.8ish despite eating more crap and back to zero activity - overall I must still only be eating at or around maintenance tho.

Will work on cleaning eating back out, thats no problem and I prefer routine - training maybe a diff matter as that requires motivation I just dont have... did try a bit of walking again today but ankle still giving me major gyp so not sire if sustainable, we'll see, not ready to give up just yet, and Im sure Ill feel better for getting short walks back in even if onlh 2 or 3 per week... and that might have knock on toward resistance training starting again.

Just realised Ive completely forgot to take gh this week, might just wait until friday and bang the whole 12iu for a laugh :lol:

huntingground and Tommy6 like this.
  15. RS

well ankle seems a bit free-er after that walk today, fingers crossed the bastard thing doesn't stiffen up on me tonight, if it stays loose I'll get out again for a bit tomorrow, weather is too nice up here to at least not try!