RS's New Journal, Evolution of the SPAM MUNCHER (tm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start of week 3 since I came off the rigid Food Bank diet, and I'm hoping to get some sense of rigidity back this week!

After last weeks face stuffing Tue/Wed, I did manage to stay strictly on plan Thu/Fri to try and compensate a bit.

Would be good to get 5 days of known food in me this week, on plan - but there is still a whole pile of that apple pie left :lol:

Still using just the 1x 50mg Winstrol (Cambridge) daily - and only Mon-Fri as I tend to forget at the weekends. After just 2 weeks I'm already seeing size and strength gain, and thats on less than optimal food, so I'm chuffed! Highlight of last week was getting 5 reps on the flat bench @140Kg, then a couple of assists, so I'm hoping I can build on that.

Oh and I got a reasonable set on the V-Squat machine with the pegs filled (8 or 9 20kg plates per side) but I paid for it for a couple of days after, stupid retard back :lol:

That machine does so much of the work for you though, if I can get my back to tolerate it, the only true movement is the free squat, and thats where I think I need to aim...

Man, if your bodybuilding food doesn't look like this, you are doing it wrong
20141027_160645 (Small).jpg

Chris will just back your version of events because you scare him

Do you get any warning or buildup to a pec tear?

I know many guys say "It just went" but are they being honest? Were they maybe ignoring signs, writing it off as "just a niggle"?

@Hilly @Stephen

I know many guys say "It just went" but are they being honest? Were they maybe ignoring signs, writing it off as "just a niggle"?

@Hilly @Stephen

Mines was feeling great in the weeks running up, on the day it went i hadnt eaten or hydrated properly and felt a bit weak but pushed for a pb anyway, my own stupid fault.

Reactions: RS

@Hilly @Stephen
Mine pinged without warning, luckily not too bad as i was only doing push ups at the end of a heavy chest session. Wasn't dehydrated or anything like that either and no niggles, warning me to back off. Was a strange one alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back