Ryans Prep For The 2012 Juniors!

Ryan.

Top Contributor
i have decided to compete next year ahead of schedule (2013 originally) to gain experience in competitive bbing, im no bothered if i dont placethis year as its basically going to be a learning curve but if i do well il be extremely happy :) doing 2 shows, NABBA Scotland in april, and UKBFF scottish championships in may, im really looking forward to this and cant wait to get prep started on the 2nd of january!

bit of background..

started training at 16 and a 1/2, im now 18, been training for around 21 months now (2 years come march) 19.5 months spent natty and now currently on cycle, and going to maybe be cruising on low dose every 10 days after, started off a skinny 11st 3 (157lbs) and im now around 208-209 lbs carrying more muscle but a bit of fat too

train between 2 gyms, local gym to me the fitness factory and also at the glencairn gym where most of the TSC mob reside! training split currently is..

monday - chest
tuesday - arms
thursday - legs (at glencairn)
friday - shoulders
saturday - back (at glencairn)

food is just ticking along in order to try gain some more muscle and lean out at same time, macros rough estimate is 350 pro, 220-250g carbs, 100g fats

hopefully i can get into a good condition with the help of @Weeman , and i know that the likes of @RS @jonny and @Rab will give me the kick up the arse when needed! will upload a current pic taken sunday just gone for reference of where im at now in a min :)

Good luck :) will be following thid for sure :thumb:

Edit : tapatalk and no signal sucks. Reason for double post.

Sent via Tapatalk

thanks guys :) il bring the best i can bring !

recent pic attatched for reference of where i am now, not the most muscular but its all good! if i can nail condition and look decent up there il be happy at that and with the valuabe exerience :) !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323956435.157366.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323956435.157366.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 341
Jonny won't kick you up the arse....he needs his arse kicking and RS will be too drunk to raise one food off the ground to kick without falling over. I'm only there to tag along with him n weeman so I'm no hope either mate I'm also washed up

Your trainin split. I'd be looking to tweak that slightly. Do triceps With chest and biceps with shoulders. Rear delts with back at the end that's where they really belong IMO

If you train chest n triceps together, I'll train them you Saturday's and push oh on and in that sittu I'd do she's n bi's Monday legs tues back Thurs

That better splits up muscle groups. Chest mon triceps tues is no good imo

all the best :) subbed

but dont take any notice of the @Rab he drinks out of plastic glasses cos he aint man enough yet to hold a glass one lol

good to hear @Ryan. try join the glencairn full time if u can mate, and yeah sometimes i cant give u a kick up the ar5e cause most the time a will be standing on @Rab's throat its fun should try it :)

Fcuk prep, you owe me a leg session ya chino wearing skinny fat Cnut!

Btw, welcome to the love that is prep by any member of the TSC :)

Too soon man.best of luck with it.should have your heart set on 2013 but will be experience all the same.

Back