Scott Stevenson Seminar Interest

Discussion in 'Fortitude Training' started by Scott Stevenson, Dec 27, 2014.

?

Would you attend a UK Seminar with Scott Stevenson? (Choose up to two of the below, if unsure)

1. Yes, no matter what the material. He's just that DAMN good... ;)

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Yes, but I'd prefer Fortitude Training material.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Yes, but I'd prefer a blend of material (and I may have noted this in my post).

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Yes, but I just want lecture stuff.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes, but I'd like lecture material and some gym time, too.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  6. Yes, but I'd just want a hands-on, in the gym (Fortitude Training, etc.) experience.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No, I'm not interested.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. No - He's a cheeky bastard and I don't trust him. Also please ban me from the site immediately.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mr Natural

Mr Natural Full Member

Birmingham would be great as its pretty much middle of the country and has great road links and I'm sure Simon fan who owns a gym there Ultimate Fitness https://www.facebook.com/ultimatefitnessbirminghampage would not mind if people were training in there with you scott.

Scott Stevenson likes this.

2. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Good shout, I can drive it in 5 hours :)

3. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I'd be v interested if in Birmingham for sure

Scott Stevenson and Tommy6 like this.
  4. Con

Con Moderator

I would jump on this guys!

I would love to bring Scott to my gym but honestly my members are not open minded enough for his approaches (not a bad Thing even though it sounds negative they are all really old School dudes. Normal 5 day split and White fish for the thin Skin).

5. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

As long as it's not the first two weeks of June (moving house/holiday/uni assignment) I'd be up for it in London or Birmingham, from Manchester I can hit London on the train as quick as I can hit Birmingham in the car and the cost between the two is negligible so I'm not fussed which if it's one or the other!

Currently reading the fortitude ebook over breakfast as it happens, with a view to giving the training a shot in the new year alongside a meadows-esque diet!

Gym time would benefit me immeasurably, lecture on the range of subjects would be of interest too

Any idea on an approximate cost at this point Doc?

6. Max Cooper

Max Cooper Full Member

definately interested in this, would do either (depending on price) Birmingham would be preferable as its a ball ache going to london and birminghams not far (also in manc)

7. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Thanks, Guys for the input. (For some reason, I stopped receiving notifications about this thread. Is there as Y2015 virus?... LOL)

No idea on cost, but I'll direct the "powers that be" to this thread. It could be a matter of managing # of attendees / location, so having the resources you all have mentioned is VERY nice.

-S

Max Cooper and doink like this.
  8. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Con, we might be able to sell it with the idea of returning to old(er) school. Before training 1x / week or 5 days splits were around, a lot of guys were training full body, of course. :)

-S

Con likes this.