Scum, rum and fun in the bum.

Kool man, you thinking of competing as well? Tell me about it pretty naff :/

Eventually yeah. Its on the list to do before I hit 25 anyway (20 now).. Will be embarking on first 'proper' diet soon though to see how lean I can get.. Get on fine with low carbs/cals so thats ok just the cardio i need some motivation for.

Should work out for a nice rebound when using supps again end of dec/jan :) .. You thought about future shows yet?, i know prob bit early to

Eventually yeah. Its on the list to do before I hit 25 anyway (20 now).. Will be embarking on first 'proper' diet soon though to see how lean I can get.. Get on fine with low carbs/cals so thats ok just the cardio i need some motivation for.

Should work out for a nice rebound when using supps again end of dec/jan :) .. You thought about future shows yet?, i know prob bit early to

Sounds good :)
Will be leeds again, closest to brits and one diet only lol.

That's a plan, we can all go for food post show maybe :)

iv already started to organise a big feast post comp! me, bruce, you, willis, sarah, my mum, my mate sam, my other mate mark and his mrs and any one else who wants to join us?
its a sunday so not sure what will be open....

thats if all my mates turn up lol may just be me and sarah in nandos

@Bruce the only thing that will be getting handed to me is a 1st place trophy!

Reactions: Max
iv already started to organise a big feast post comp! me, bruce, you, willis, sarah, my mum, my mate sam, my other mate mark and his mrs and any one else who wants to join us?
its a sunday so not sure what will be open....

thats if all my mates turn up lol may just be me and sarah in nandos

@Bruce the only thing that will be getting handed to me is a 1st place trophy!

Don't forget kate and gem! Woo yeah this is going to be awesome :)

Back