• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Second Cycle - Getting Ready For Summer

Blackeyez

Hi guys!

Thank you for your input in regards to my first cycle which so far has been a great success.
I am currently on 500mg of Test E /w and 50mg of Anavar /d and I still have 7 weeks to go. I will add Masteron next week and also Clen 4 weeks before the end of my cycle. So far, no water retention (maybe a minimal amount) and also no gyno - which was my main concern as I had a bad experience with Ostarine (defo spiked btw). Some acne made its appearance which I absolutely hate but managable. I used arimidex only once and thats where the Acne flared up so I didnt feel like using it again as the sides didnt indicate to do so. Also will start HCG 4 weeks before the end of my cycle as I can now tell that my balls are the size of a grape haha.

Now, in regards to my second cycle which is going to start roughly around April, I was thinking of lowering test to 300mg/w and adding equal parts of Boldenone. I dont feel like adding any orals so I will pass on Anavar and might add Masteron a bit earlier compared to this cycle. And keep it as simple as that (+/- Clen and Cardarine).

I will upload the results of the first cycle towards the end.

What do u think of the second cycle?
Any recommendations.

Lots of love and stay safe!

Stelios

Take it your summer cycle is based around you hardening/leaning up?

I'd personally go with low test (300 is fine) and DHB 450-600mg p/w.

I'd go for a 300/300/300 test tren mast.

Even test tren sdrol or something like that. Doesn't really matter at the end of the day it comes down to nutrition and training.

well you can take the piss more on a diet with Tren due to the way it works but the overall sentiment is true.

run the least harsh stuff possible IMO....test, Primo, bit of mast..... some winny or anavar last 4 weeks and if diet is on point you'll look decent for sure. assuming other parameters all in check....

I am a bit worried of using Tren guys :/
Primo is usually fake so worried about that a bit as well.
Test 300mg/w for 15w
Boldenone 300mg/w for first 6w
Dbol 50mg/d for first for 4w
Mast 300mg/w for last 6w
+ Clen for last 4 weeks.

I am a bit worried of using Tren guys :/
Primo is usually fake so worried about that a bit as well.
Test 300mg/w for 15w
Boldenone 300mg/w for first 6w
Dbol 50mg/d for first for 4w
Mast 300mg/w for last 6w
+ Clen for last 4 weeks.
Absolute mess of a cycle.

I thought so haha
I will keep it simple then.
I will try to do a lean bulk with Test E, Boldenone and Mast.
Can I post some pictures and ask for your opinion?
Sure.others will give their view as well.

With regards to your cycle, just do test/mast. Bold brings so little to the table, and if you're after a shredded look I wouldn't use bold as it increases my hunger a lot.

Test 300 - 400 12 weeks
Mast 300 - 400 12 weeks
Dbol - 30mg training days only duration of cycle (assuming you don't train everyday)
Clen - I'd personally avoid. It isn't massively effective or a miracle maker, just be stricter with food or get more active. Save your heart.

I am genetically cursed when it comes to chest/pectoral region...its sorting itself out slowly
Ps* the lateral chest is the most recent one z I look a bit fluffier from christmas binging. The other pictures are a week old or so.

Back