• While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

Share Blood Result For The Benefit Of The Forum

Hello, would anyone be kind enough to have a look at the results below? Particularly interested in your thoughts if they look about right for a 29 year old male with no history of steroid use. Thanks.
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1477512934.339472.jpg

Hello, would anyone be kind enough to have a look at the results below? Particularly interested in your thoughts if they look about right for a 29 year old male with no history of steroid use. Thanks.
View attachment 51870

Test could be better but if you have cycled before n that's you after pct I'd be happy.

Were you get them done at

Test could be better but if you have cycled before n that's you after pct I'd be happy.

Were you get them done at

Thanks for the reply, got them done at medichecks. Never done anything more than flirted with the idea of a cycle; at the moment I haven't been able to stick to a diet or training routine so decided against it.

Had the mumps a few year back and was curious if it may have had an impact on my hormones, hence the test.

Back