• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Should I Be Using Caber And Arimidex With These Bloods?

Reprobate

Paid for my first ever Non-NHS Bloodwork as I usually do a bit of a "blast" between my TRT checkups, I am on 650mg Test a week for the last month, before that I was doing 250mg a week.

Results had some interesting levels that I don't normally get to see:

Testosterone 52 nmol/L - HIGH, range 7.6 - 31.4,

SHBG 14 nmol/L - LOW, range 16 - 55,

Prolactin 402 mIU/L - HIGH, range 86 - 324,

Oestradiol 281 pmol/L - HIGH, range 0 - 192,

I've never known my Prolactin and Oestradiol levels as the NHS doesn't check this, and I stupidly never did, shocked how high they were and that makes sense why I never have much drive with those high levels.

I don't ever take Arimidex or Caber, but I have both sat here next to me which I got 'just in case' ages ago.

I've already popped 1mg Arimidex, would you think 1 a week or more?

Should I try the 0.25mg Caber tabs to get Prolactin under control? Seems like its way too high even though last time I used Deca was a year ago and I used it very sparingly, like 100mg a week at most, so I don't think it's that, maybe its caused by high E2?

Also is low SHBG anything to worry about?

Cheers for advice.

I'm no expert but the e2 range is for people with normal range test, not sure what if high test raises prolactin but wouldn't be a surprise. If you have higher than normal test then obviously e2 goes up as there is more to convert. If you feel OK then taking an ai might make you feel like shite! As long as the ratio is about right, like yours is, and no other sides then leave it imo

I've had prolactin that high due to stress

Are you feeling symptoms of High e
To be honest I have been chronically stressed last few months so now you mention it no doubt that's caused some issues, may be worth me doing that test again when recent stuff has settled.

With the E2 I feel libido been crap since before I crashed out and got put on TRT years ago, and I've never known my E2 levels till now, so guessing that's possibly to do with it, I can try the AI see if it works at all.

I'm no expert but the e2 range is for people with normal range test, not sure what if high test raises prolactin but wouldn't be a surprise. If you have higher than normal test then obviously e2 goes up as there is more to convert. If you feel OK then taking an ai might make you feel like shite! As long as the ratio is about right, like yours is, and no other sides then leave it imo

Good point about the ratio, just not too happy with all the sides that come with E2 and Prolactin, I didn't know I had high levels but libido always in the gutter so that does make a lot of sense, definitely going to get bloodwork frequently now I know this.
I guess SHBG is nothing to worry about then.

To be honest I have been chronically stressed last few months so now you mention it no doubt that's caused some issues, may be worth me doing that test again when recent stuff has settled.

It could be that, I didn't even know that that could happen because of stress
I've just started using ashwaganda, don't know if it is placebo effect but I do feelike I've become waaaay less stressed and more relaxed

With the E2 I feel libido been crap since before I crashed out and got put on TRT years ago, and I've never known my E2 levels till now, so guessing that's possibly to do with it, I can try the AI see if it works at all.

It could be that, I didn't even know that that could happen because of stress
I've just started using ashwaganda, don't know if it is placebo effect but I do feelike I've become waaaay less stressed and more relaxed

Hey good point! I've got a tub here, I took some a few weeks ago when I was really wound up and completely forgot about it lost with about 100 tubs of supplements, I'll have another go, supposed to be good for cortisol too.

Good point about the ratio, just not too happy with all the sides that come with E2 and Prolactin, I didn't know I had high levels but libido always in the gutter so that does make a lot of sense, definitely going to get bloodwork frequently now I know this.
I guess SHBG is nothing to worry about then.

Low shgb would mean more free test, thats obviously good but dunno of there are any bad sides to it tbh.
See how you go with adex but 1mg seems a large dose for those numbers, crashing e2 is as bad as high for libido. It's all person dependant too so hard to judge. If I were you and suspected high e2 causing probs I'd start with .25mg adex on pin days and see how it goes.
I've been using that for a month on 600 test 600 deca to try and prevent acne but am halving it as feel a bit wank and feel miles better without it

Low shgb would mean more free test, thats obviously good but dunno of there are any bad sides to it tbh.
See how you go with adex but 1mg seems a large dose for those numbers, crashing e2 is as bad as high for libido. It's all person dependant too so hard to judge. If I were you and suspected high e2 causing probs I'd start with .25mg adex on pin days and see how it goes.
I've been using that for a month on 600 test 600 deca to try and prevent acne but am halving it as feel a bit wank and feel miles better without it
Ah ok cheers, didn't know the dose too well, I've already done the first 1mg so I will hold off a while till I do any more, cheers!

Back