• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Should I Increase My Dosage Of Hgh?

I used hgh several month ago. I use 2iu/day in the morning.At the begining , I felt it works and now I don't feel a lot of benefit to gain my muscle. Should I increase 2iu to 3iu or more?

I used hgh several month ago. I use 2iu/day in the morning.At the begining , I felt it works and now I don't feel a lot of benefit to gain my muscle. Should I increase 2iu to 3iu or more?

You won’t gain any muscle from it in the first place. If muscle gain is your priority I would opt for something else.

Same as what @HTL said.

At 2-3iu I'm surprised it 'worked as such at all 2bh, what exactly did you feel off it?

I'm on 5iu pre bed and deff have more lean ness from it, switched it recently from 5iu first thing as was just falling asleep all day lol

2iu per day is definitely not enough for muscle gainning. So, if your goal is to gain muscle, 4-6iu should work.
And using HGH is a long-trun things. So keep on doing it, it's worthy. Hope it can help you

2iu per day is definitely not enough for muscle gainning. So, if your goal is to gain muscle, 4-6iu should work.
And using HGH is a long-trun things. So keep on doing it, it's worthy. Hope it can help you
Thanks,I increase to 4iu/day now. Is 120USD/kit of hgh 10iu expensive or not? I bought from a supplier but I'm not sure it's a great price.

Thanks,I increase to 4iu/day now. Is 120USD/kit of hgh 10iu expensive or not? I bought from a supplier but I'm not sure it's a great price.
120USD for 10iu is not that expensive, I used to get mine 180USD.But now I change another supplier, cheap and good quality. Hahaha

Back