• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Signs Of Elevated Estrogen

Hey crew, couple questions, on test C cycle , tomorrow is pin #4, my diet is on point, 3400-4000 cal a day, whole good food, multi vitamin every day and a post workout shake, am I jumping the gun but I’m finding my self quite a bit more bloated, maybe retaining a bit of water and a little moody, erections are 80% , libido isn’t up or down really, ridiculously tired quite often, what I’ve read is my estrogen could be coming up, so guess I’m asking should I look at a small intake of my A.I (arimidex) or maybe lower my weekly test total of 400 ? No really nipple sensitivity or am I jumping the gun a bit? I’ve did the research just looking for experienced advice, hate to jump on the a.i if I don’t need to crush my estrogen levels, sorry forgot to mention it seems my body fat % is going up a little excessive, thanks homies

Hey crew, couple questions, on test C cycle , tomorrow is pin #4, my diet is on point, 3400-4000 cal a day, whole good food, multi vitamin every day and a post workout shake, am I jumping the gun but I’m finding my self quite a bit more bloated, maybe retaining a bit of water and a little moody, erections are 80% , libido isn’t up or down really, ridiculously tired quite often, what I’ve read is my estrogen could be coming up, so guess I’m asking should I look at a small intake of my A.I (arimidex) or maybe lower my weekly test total of 400 ? No really nipple sensitivity or am I jumping the gun a bit? I’ve did the research just looking for experienced advice, hate to jump on the a.i if I don’t need to crush my estrogen levels, sorry forgot to mention it seems my body fat % is going up a little excessive, thanks homies
Quick estrogen blood test would tell you your answer. Not costly and would be far more informed than hypothosising.

my self quite a bit more bloated, maybe retaining a bit of water and a little moody, erections are 80% , libido isn’t up or down really, ridiculously tired quite often

loss of erection quality with moods and water retention are common sides of high e2.

keep test where it's at, take 0.5mg of arimidex on pin day. you should notice an improvement in erections and bloating within 3-4 days

Quick estrogen blood test would tell you your answer. Not costly and would be far more informed than hypothosising.

I’m here in Saskatchewan and can’t get bloods with out a doctor’s recommendation, sucks, but this is how it goes here

loss of erection quality with moods and water retention are common sides of high e2.

keep test where it's at, take 0.5mg of arimidex on pin day. you should notice an improvement in erections and bloating within 3-4 days

Thanks braw, that’s where I’m leaning too, should I stay on the arimidex .5 twice a week for the remainder of the cycle or just till the symptoms go away?

Thanks braw, that’s where I’m leaning too, should I stay on the arimidex .5 twice a week for the remainder of the cycle or just till the symptoms go away?

take 0.5mg on 1st pin day only. if you're still having issues by next week, take 0.5mg 1st pin day and another 0.5mg 3 days later or on 2nd pin day of week.

don't go smashing AI's as low e2 has very similar issues to high, only your dick usually works a bit better you just have zero libido.

take 0.5mg on 1st pin day only. if you're still having issues by next week, take 0.5mg 1st pin day and another 0.5mg 3 days later or on 2nd pin day of week.

don't go smashing AI's as low e2 has very similar issues to high, only your dick usually works a bit better you just have zero libido.

Great advice , thanks

Back