'smashed'

Weeman

Mod & Radio Host
Top Contributor
i fukin hate this term

i just 'smashed' legs,i just 'smashed x amount of carbs/food',i smashed it.

fkn despise it,its been a slow onset of hate but facebook has really put the nail in the coffin for me on it,so man status's with it in it,its coming onto a hate par with the word 'protocol'.

3 day bans will be given out freely to anyone wanting to sprinkle this thread with the two terms :D

It, her, him, that session, back doors. I can't stand it.

I find it a term reserved for complete Betas.

I FCKING HATE GINGERS

instead of 3 day bans i rest easy knowing they will be mocked 365 days out of the year for being so :lol:

Works well when you talking to friends and commenting about smashing your mrs's Backdoor in!

The following scenario is all too common:

Slim sized personal trainer comes into the weights area as its his chest day, wearing super tight red Nike Pro vest. Benches 80kg for 4 sets of 5 reps whilst screaming the place down and twitching his legs like when a female reaches ultimate orgasm. He asks you for a spot for every set. Once the he racks the weight from the last set he sits up and says "cheers for the spotting man....proper helped me SMASH it today...my CNS is FRIED"

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:lol:

I hate the term 'nailed it'.

Everyone uses it all the time, but what did people say before they started using it??!?!?!!

FRIED is a term i dislike...

My legs were FRIED????

WTF?? you cooked your legs

ridiculous terminology

exactly,whats wrong with the world when a plain old 'my legs/etc are fuked' or 'i am cvnted' cant suffice?proper man terms that can be used across the spectrum to describe pretty much any good training session.

I FCKING HATE GINGERS

instead of 3 day bans i rest easy knowing they will be mocked 365 days out of the year for being so :lol:

Aaron stop hating on yourself brother,hate those who hate on us,inside you is a (slimmer and more in shape) ginger screaming to be accepted,let him out,grow your beard in,embrace it,let the world see you.

Haw Weeman, ya wee scrawny pasty freckly ginger jaffa cake eatin gobshoite, I'll smash you!!! I say that!!! :lol:

I hate the term 'nailed it'.

Everyone uses it all the time, but what did people say before they started using it??!?!?!!

i used rope?

i just like nails'd it?

i sellotaped it?

man what a sesh tonight,fkn bottom of the 27th rep with 600lbs i thought i was gnr pass out but i beat tht bitch,i sellotaped that fuker.

Back