• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Some Advice If You May....

So continuing on from my welcome thred , I bet none of you are surprised to see me in this section... especially with the words strongman involved lol.

So straight to the point.
I'm 34, for the last 5 weeks I've been training very hard for a novice comp I have coming up... I have made some good gains but now getting to the sticky stick side of things and need a little bump over...

I train every day most days twice a day before and after work.i do allow myself a rest day (which for me is when I train arms lol)

So my question is. Once before (3 years ago) I run a test400 and dbol cycle (both injectable) and felt good and had some positive gains.

This time round I've started to think into it again. However... I have D4NET TTM375 10ml I have done a lot of reading and research into it (sides etc) but I'm still a little haze on the stuff.

So. Can I use the TTM and what sort of gains would I expect to see... I've heard it's a rip and leans you up. I'm fine with that as long as I don't sacrifice strength and size. I'm looking at doing it at 1ml a week to start with as it's my first blend.

So has anyone got advice for me with this stuff... is it ok to use for strong man to gain strength and size? Also is 1ml a week enough and next how long will it take to start noticing gains etc!

Thanks all for your time.

I assume it's 125mg of test, tren, mast. Long esters.
Your diet will lean you up, the gear won't. Just as the same gear can bulk you up, it' diet dependent.
Good for strength and tissue growth assuming you don't train like a phaggot and eat like a Doris.

I'm guessing it's test tren and mast, if so, yeah, itll be fine for strongman.

Nothing special in there that's going to "rip" you, that's down to diet but it also won't pile the water weight on you either.

Sorry chaps yes correct. 125 test tren and mass E ...

I definitely don't training a fairy haha and I'm doing my best on the horrific calorie intake which I feal sick a lot of the time for the constant eating...

So would it be ok to start at 1ml a week and up it. Or as a first try of it stick to the 1ml a week?

Hi am wondering what would be the best gear to take for size I was on sus & decaf and old oxies any help b great thanks

Sorry chaps yes correct. 125 test tren and mass E ...

I definitely don't training a fairy haha and I'm doing my best on the horrific calorie intake which I feal sick a lot of the time for the constant eating...

So would it be ok to start at 1ml a week and up it. Or as a first try of it stick to the 1ml a week?
Should make decent progress on 1ml

Hi am wondering what would be the best gear to take for size I was on sus & decaf and old oxies any help b great thanks

Test deca and oxy pretty much sums up mass in a cycle

Add slin maybe growth and even my Nan would grow from it

Back