Songs that get you rushing?

Alex

Account Suspended
You know the type that when you hear give you a rush of energy, send your skin tingling etc, awesome gym tunes.

So whats yours?

I came across this from it being used on an advert, the original is pretty good too, this is a DnB version

*disclaimer* dont listen to this in the gym if you're using eca, youll end up dancing on the ceiling instead of training :lol:

Original as its worth a listen too:

YouTube - DJ Fresh ft. Sian Evans 'Louder' (Radio Edit) (Out 3rd July)

Reactions:
Intro to thunderstruck always gets me looking for more plates!!!!

Public domain, operation blade. Love that song, always good for the treadmill!!

Urban Shadown - some justice.

Any ravers from the early nineties will remember that fvcker, come up to that one many a time! Just googled it and listening to it still makes my spine tingle. :)

dude! i've had this on repeat for three days now! REPS!

You know the type that when you hear give you a rush of energy, send your skin tingling etc, awesome gym tunes.

So whats yours?

I came across this from it being used on an advert, the original is pretty good too, this is a DnB version

*disclaimer* dont listen to this in the gym if you're using eca, youll end up dancing on the ceiling instead of training :lol:

Original as its worth a listen too:

YouTube - DJ Fresh ft. Sian Evans 'Louder' (Radio Edit) (Out 3rd July)

Yeah the prodigy kick ass

that long wailing section when it ends - on Smack My bitch up is particularly cock twitching....lol

Vodooo people is a thumper too.....

There are so many.............Chemical brothers have a ****ing truck load too.....too many to name

Back