• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Sport Pharma Ugl Legit??

JoshL

Anyone come across or ever use this ugl?? Fairly sceptical about the tablets they are yellow in color and don't look too appealing! Haven't tested them out as I wanted to know if anyone had used them or if there fake! Cheers..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1561841964676.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561841964676.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 310
  • FB_IMG_1561841953845.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561841953845.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 463
Yellow is almost universal UGL colour for winstrol so that’s very normal. Bar that no nothing else about this lab

Never heard of sport pharma lab,sorry,mate.
Where did you get them?
Was it from a reputable,legit source?
Have you used the lab for any other products?,if so we're they gtg.
If you're sceptical about them,why don't you use another lab.one that has a good rep,and track record.
Plenty of other sources/labs out there,mate.

Never heard of sport pharma lab,sorry,mate.
Where did you get them?
Was it from a reputable,legit source?
Have you used the lab for any other products?,if so we're they gtg.
If you're sceptical about them,why don't you use another lab.one that has a good rep,and track record.
Plenty of other sources/labs out there,mate.
Got them online, have used there test 300 before but it was under a different name(omnigen labs) and that was g2g I went from 12.5 stone to 15! The tablets don't look very appealing and look like they were done very cheaply.. I've messaged my source and I'm waiting on a reply now(a few of the tablets had black marks on them so I don't think I'll be touching them!)

The oils are obviously gtg,if you went from 12.5 stone to 15 stone.
And as Noel has pointed out yellow is pretty normal and universal for winstrol.
If you're unsure of them though,then it's probably in your best interests not to take them.
At the end of the day,I suppose it all comes down to how well you trust your source.

The oils are obviously gtg,if you went from 12.5 stone to 15 stone.
And as Noel has pointed out yellow is pretty normal and universal for winstrol.
If you're unsure of them though,then it's probably in your best interests not to take them.
At the end of the day,I suppose it all comes down to how well you trust your source.
Appreciate the input as I couldn't find reviews on there tabs anywhere, so I said I'd see if anyone has used or came across them before.

Will be using the oil but will wait for a reply on the winstrol. Cheers!

I just did a basic google and found the main site for them, the price of them would put me off straight away, theres cheap and theres way too cheap.

Back