Steedees journal for nabba novices nov 6th 2011

I have had that can happen mate lol.

Well, the last few days just been relaxing and chillin out. Posing routine is sorted. 2md coat of protan just applied. So feeling pretty good atm. No carbs since Wedsnow so feeling it a little bit but when your doing next to nothing its not so bad.
2 more coats of protan tomorrow then a decent coat of dream tan sunday morning. Should see me nice and dark.

I have had that can happen mate lol.

Well, the last few days just been relaxing and chillin out. Posing routine is sorted. 2md coat of protan just applied. So feeling pretty good atm. No carbs since Wedsnow so feeling it a little bit but when your doing next to nothing its not so bad.
2 more coats of protan tomorrow then a decent coat of dream tan sunday morning. Should see me nice and dark.

Ive had 500g carbs so far today, feel full my stomach hurts.

All the best for the weekend Ste.
Look forward to seeing some photos of you holding the 1st place trophy x

Penultimate day.

3rd coat of protan going on in a min. Im bloody hungry thats for sure. 3rd day with no carbs now. Just gonna chill with my feet up and wait for tomorrow.

good luck steedee, when will you be carbing up?

Start before bed mate then up early to continue. All high gi carbs as I have been doing on my loads buddy :)

Jeez they are gonna taste sooooo good!

Start before bed mate then up early to continue. All high gi carbs as I have been doing on my loads buddy :)

Jeez they are gonna taste sooooo good!
Sounds good mate. What are you posing to?
Skip happy with where you are?

Best of luck matey - hope you have a wicked time up there! Will be waiting to hear :)

Back