Sublingual Caffeine

NoPain

Top Contributor
I have been looking at preworkouts and they are rubbish nowadays unless they have ugl items in. Beta alanine and Creatine have some benefits but the stims are rubbish IMO. Until I tried caffeine gum, and then using caffeine powder and adding it to wrigglies and boomb, caffeine took a new level of pure energy, focus. I have moved onto just chucking 100mg under the tongue, it works, much cleaner feeling than digesting caffeine and has now replaced the need for other stims in my workout. I use stims as I tend to be tired by the time I workout due to a number of reasons, but just an FYI for anyone like me had not tried caffeine sublingually, it is a different level of focus and energy than digesting caffeine.

Last edited:
sounds worth a try, I cant get on with stimmy pre workouts as they just mess up my guts bit caffeine alone seems OK ??

do you use just powder under the tongue or a tab ?

That’s useful, weighed up trying that myself.

enjoying using nicotine lozenges/gum atm for a similar sounding boost-also has a shorter half life than caffeine

I use nicotine as well for focus. As for the caffeine I am currently using 200mg solid tabs broken in half, I used to have powder but was put off by how easy it is to overdose on caffeine and prefer knowing how much is in per tab (as long as the manufacturer of the solid tabs is doing a good job on dosing) the pill dissolves slowly under the tongue, tastes like bitter shit but not intolerable

I use nicotine as well for focus. As for the caffeine I am currently using 200mg solid tabs broken in half, I used to have powder but was put off by how easy it is to overdose on caffeine and prefer knowing how much is in per tab (as long as the manufacturer of the solid tabs is doing a good job on dosing) the pill dissolves slowly under the tongue, tastes like bitter shit but not intolerable

going to try this, tabs cheap as chips also

I sometimes take 400mg in the morning before heading to the gym. I tried nicotine a few times but it made me feel sick.

I sometimes take 400mg in the morning before heading to the gym. I tried nicotine a few times but it made me feel sick.
Nicotine gum will make you feel sick if you chew it for too long, sounds daft I know
But the proper way to use it is chew it for a few minutes then hold it in your mouth
I suppose that makes it absorb sub lingual

too much will make you sick, I have the Snuss sachets, I am pretty tolerant but 18mg ones are like being on a bad trip, messes up my head then I feel sick, I am fine with 10mg.

too much will make you sick, I have the Snuss sachets, I am pretty tolerant but 18mg ones are like being on a bad trip, messes up my head then I feel sick, I am fine with 10mg.
2mg gum is enough for me
If I'm dieting and use more then tolerance does build and I may push to 4mg
But its not a nice feeling if you over do it

I've only tried the 4mg ones. Probably my mistake. I also end up just chewing them up completely rather than letting them sit.

Back