Summer Transformation Contest - Who's Going to Enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Founder
There will be a summer transformation contest starting on 1st April running through to 1st July.

In order to enter you will need to take a photo of yourself at the beginning holding a newspaper that shows the date followed by the same at the end of the contest.

The winner will be decided by a public vote and there will be a nice prize which has yet to be decided.

Please can people post if they are interested in taking part so we can decide on the best way to run it.

Thanks.

I'd be interested in going for this, as i was planning on doing a big cut for summer anyhow, so would be good to have a little more motivation!

pssh, could have started this last month when i looked REAAALLLLY bad. im planning on looking somewhat human by april.

Depends how i feel in april but id probably be up for it. What sort of transformation are we looking at? getting lean, getting big? bit of both? or just the best transformation overall?

ill be comping in august any way so yea ill be in it

pssh, could have started this last month when i looked REAAALLLLY bad. im planning on looking somewhat human by april.

Depends how i feel in april but id probably be up for it. What sort of transformation are we looking at? getting lean, getting big? bit of both? or just the best transformation overall?

Really just down to who we think has made the biggest change and is most deserving. So that doesn't matter if you've gone from fat to thin, scrawny to muscly or are preparing for a competition. Anyone has a chance if they make a big change. Yet to decide on the prizes but if it's a really close between a number of people, we maybe able to dish out some lesser prizes for people that come 2nd and 3rd.

my progress is very very slow but steady n point me joining ill nose in on the rest of you though

Really just down to who we think has made the biggest change and is most deserving. So that doesn't matter if you've gone from fat to thin, scrawny to muscly or are preparing for a competition. Anyone has a chance if they make a big change. Yet to decide on the prizes but if it's a really close between a number of people, we maybe able to dish out some lesser prizes for people that come 2nd and 3rd.

Canny. Ill see how i feel in April, will have already done 12 weeks of cutting by then so might fancy a break lol

Finish my cut at beginning of April , so as long as its not a problem gettin bigger instead of trimmer then count me in, sounds like fun!

I'll be game for this, will there be 2 categories ? AAS and Natty

Obviously Im going to enter the natty category :whistling:

oooh a natty one sounds better. Might have a chance then.

So could you CJ ;) burn

No there will not be a natural section.
Its a public vote so if some one thinks a naturals transformation is more impressive than some one they think not to be natural then they are free to vote for the natural.

Doesnt make any difference really, natural or not, still takes a lot of work to get where you want to be.

Count me in. Off to photoshop some old pics so appear to have a better starting off point.

Reactions: WWR
Doesnt make any difference really, natural or not, still takes a lot of work to get where you want to be.

Count me in. Off to photoshop some old pics so appear to have a better starting off point.

lol just do what they do in magazines, stand in the most unflattering pose, breathe out as hard as poss, and make sure your in the worst lighting possible so your completely washed out. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back