• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

t3 good for cutting?

josh91

currently running a cycle, test e, tren and anavar!
I was just wondering if it would be worth getting some t3 to help fat loss?

I find T3 catabolic even whilst running AAS but others use without issues,Guess like everything else what works for one won't work for all...

I find T3 catabolic even whilst running AAS but others use without issues,Guess like everything else what works for one won't work for all...

In what way catabolic? U mean u lose size and tissure even when on gear with it? How much do u run? Doesn't make sense....

In what way catabolic? U mean u lose size and tissure even when on gear with it? How much do u run? Doesn't make sense....
Was running 75mcg T3 dailly 500mg norma test e p/week and diet was non training day max 200g carbs training day 350g carbs protein 300-400 daily all clean foods just few hrs off diet on sat eve only and lost size after t3 was added.
Using t3 and added clen again at the mo but only 50mcg p/day and sniff of test and still losing weight/size but fat coming off, on same type of diet but gonna keep going till b/f is at lower level (bout 20% at mo) and build from a leaner base...

Back