• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tb500 For Injury

Is this just for muscular injuries? Got a rather annoying tfcc tear in my left hand and as soon as my estrogen levels drop below a certain point its debilitating, terrified when I finish my cycle
Tb500 is just for inflammation, you'll need the bpc for tendon and ligament damage

I really want to try the bpc-157 for my right knee, but keep holding off in case I need more bloods done for endo.
Does it stay in your blood for long??

Sounds right up my street.....

Gonna get a load in.

6mg a day for a week then 2mg twice a week maintenance is it?
2mgs sound good twice a week,i just run 2 migs a week and didn't do a load phase...
6-10 mgs total,,, load over a few days is enough though... I might up my dose to 2 migs
a week,back still aches a bit lol.

What's the dosing protocol? And is it site, IM or subq?
350mcg a day around the injury seems to be the norm but can taper up or down for desired affects. IM is best but you can subq

350mcg a day around the injury seems to be the norm but can taper up or down for desired affects. IM is best but you can subq

Well the injury is a tfcc cartilage injury that's the wrist/hand joint at the little finger side so nowhere really to do intramuscular there... probably need someone else to pinch the skin as well as one hand will be out of comission

Bit of update, tb500 seems to be working, trained today chest didnt risk bench, however did incline hammer press with just 45kg a side for 8 sets and no pain so pretty happy will cary on just putting in 4mg a week for couple more weeks and see what happens.

Well lads been pumping in the tb500 so today tried to bench check the pain! Heres how it went
empty bar easy no pain no tightness
bar plus 20kg total again no pain or discomfort
bar plus 40kg easy felt comfy
anyway carried on like this built up to 120kg did 5 sets of 3 paused on chest reps piss easy didnt wanna push it or my luck, zero pain pretty happy to say not benched since feb, for me tb500 worth the money will by more and carry on using at 2mg a week.

Good to see this works for you. Worked for me also, I had used 5mg eod for 2 weeks. Then I done 5mg every week for 6 weeks and it worked wonders for me! I had shoulder problems.

This and the other peptide bpc in same slin pin does well 0.2ml of each

Back