• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Test Flu + Other Side Effects Need Advice Please

Jamiepett

I ran my second cycle of test e only and it wasnt a good cycle tbh I felt Ill quite a lot through the cycle and I come up with spots bad all over my arms back shoulders chest belly wernt good. I've been off cycle nearly 2 months now haven't felt I'll since and spots are clearing up.
My first cycle I just come up with a few spots on my back that was it I ran my first cycle with was also just test e at 500mg a week. My second cycle was at 600mg a week. I do want to do another cycle but not if it's going to effect me the way it did. What are your thoughts on why my second cycle went like this dodgy gear mayby?

In what way were you I'll?
If you didnt control estrogen then the effects from it being too high would have you feeling shit
Water retention, high blood pressure, headaches etc.
Your reaction may be from the carrier oil rather than the hormone
But its gonna be difficult to say for sure until you do something different

Always find smashing adex sorts mine out if i get symptoms, if its taken hold not sure if it will help ...

Just had a day every week or two when I just wouldn't feel myself just felt generally ill. The last jab I done proper messed me up was really ill for three days that's when I stopped it so I ran it for 13 weeks. Since I've been off cycle I haven't felt I'll once

Tough to call

I’d say go with a good lab. And start slowly and build up in dose the old school way

But clearly getting acne is one side effect that you get

I have had test flu before and yea it’s a mental fuck as you get it right at the start of the cycle and think ffs should I stop before I even start as I’ve now got a cold, but the inner ‘body dysmorphia monster’ in you says naaaaaahhh carry on son

But I didn’t get flu on and off right through the cycle. That sounds like something else

experienced what may have been test flu once, may have just been a cold...
start of cycle went away very quicky though.
Acne etc is pretty much a standard occurence for many and test does make my skin oily and acne prone.
Adex does seem to balance things out.
but I prefer not to add more drugs tbh.
Taking additional hormones will have an effect on you not just dem gainz bro.
skin, digestion, mental, sleep and much more there is things you can do or add to help but every ying has a yang, drugs have side effects or moreso effects.

I've had 'test flu' once starting a cycle with test/tren/npp but it went pretty quick.

I only get the odd spot hear and there tbh full blown acne would put me off using all together.

Maybe try another lab and start a lot lower and add something else in. High test just seems to bloat me.

I have test flu many times and put it down to the body reacting to a large amount of hormones hitting at once.

There may be two ways to combat this.

1. Build up in dose.
2. On jabbing, use AI instantly.

Once you have test flu then rest/food/sleep/water are the only options.

My first cycle I got test flu off first Jab felt Ill for couple days then was fine for rest of cycle

Test flu isn’t even really that bad unless u have savage pip from the injection as well

Feeling a bit ill and achey is no biggie to me as long as the steroids are real

I ran my second cycle of test e only and it wasnt a good cycle tbh I felt Ill quite a lot through the cycle and I come up with spots bad all over my arms back shoulders chest belly wernt good. I've been off cycle nearly 2 months now haven't felt I'll since and spots are clearing up.
My first cycle I just come up with a few spots on my back that was it I ran my first cycle with was also just test e at 500mg a week. My second cycle was at 600mg a week. I do want to do another cycle but not if it's going to effect me the way it did. What are your thoughts on why my second cycle went like this dodgy gear mayby?
Everyone blames est,have you given your free test a thought?
My acne gets out of hand if I don’t control DHT
Get yourself some finasteride,do not abuse or you will kill your libido.
3xpw @ 1g test pw does me fine....
You’re welcome

Back