The BIG Picture

fullsizeoutput_8d5f.jpeg

Been getting back into leg training lately. Nice to be squatting again.

Mate how do you get quads like that Simon guy that is absolutely rediculous haha fair play brotha

cool , sure you said, and on your insta too but mind like a sieve at the moment!

The main thing I find from @Hilly on insta is the mans got willpower of a god with a misses like his constantly eating pizza and that while he’s on low carbs eating next to nothing :rofl:

Thought I’d throw these up as the threads back on track n I can’t be arsed updating my journal
Tapering down this blast phase now, started at 105kg and target was to hit 110
I hit 113+ which is these pics here
Plan is to let any excess water drop off and maintain at 110 through till Christmas now
On the whole a successful few months whilst still enjoying life
IMG_5151.JPG
IMG_5154.JPG
IMG_5155.JPG
IMG_5159.JPG

Thought I’d throw these up as the threads back on track n I can’t be arsed updating my journal
Plan is to let any excess water drop off and maintain at 110 through till Christmas now
View attachment 65395View attachment 65396View attachment 65397View attachment 65398

Fucking yes my mate

View attachment 65395View attachment 65396View attachment 65397View attachment 65398

What was the blast bud

Great condition at that weight..looking good

Back