The Panic Button Sux Balls SIMON>>>>

I have decided it is of very limited value....:D

So I have some ideas for replacing it with something more useful to your clients...:D

A "Stop Meddling Button" - when the members see you fuking around with the settings - they can push it and eject you from the forum for 1 day:D

A "Ban Me for 24 hours button" - for CJ and GemC, since they have the will of a damp lettuce leaf....hit this and they are outta here for the day and can crack the fuk on with work:D

A "Instand Mirror Button"....For JW, Weeman, Con etc....instantly turns the screen Chrome for self admiration and posing....

A "Chic Forum Button" - when your mates approach, flick from here with half naked men to a chic pic forum so your friends think you are hetro:D

Just a few ideas for ya bro:D

I like to 'meddle' :D

As for the chick forum button you could set the panic button to a chic pic forum! :D

they can always contact me at my home address...with my real name

Simon, testosteronemuscle towers, henchville, TM 007

Yes but I am a lawyer and we are all honest as the day is long.

struggling not to lump them with estate agents, cops & pedos pmsl lol

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

ok pedo was harsh lol......errrmmmmm.........nonces lol

Fuk off the pair of you.

All big now, Soon as you need free legal advice you'll be crawling lol

Yeah we are all crooked tho....

Fuk off the pair of you.

All big now, Soon as you need free legal advice you'll be crawling lol

Yeah we are all crooked tho....

free legal advice ?

their's a contradiction in terms,:lol:

you so much as mention the word solicitor and you get a bill for 200 quid (ill expect mine 1st thing monday) :rolleyes:

your all as honest as the cvnt in my corner shop that trys short changing me when im pissed on a sat night, and i promise i wont cum in your mouth ;) **** me ive got a nose like pinocchio now !

Back