Theproducer - Road To Muscle Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra large hugo boss......or atleast thats what i was told :lol:

Happy new year mate!
I bet your gutted your shoulders don't fill out the material mate. Is that just a poor fit or lack of shoulder development. I'd expect better from Hugo boss..

Jk of course. Fucking annoying when you get a perfect fitting top and then that fucking crease thing just sits there

Last edited:
New year was a food feast and instead of starting the new year with a booze hangover I started it with a food hangover and a bloated face that pretty my sagged to the floor. Chilled evening so cannot complain. Lower back was feeling alright today bit tight but did band work and rolled before doing legs today, belted up on 80% of exercises as I am not taking any risks. Will wear it through pretty much all workouts now as a safety precaution. Ended up half training with a dude in muscleworks today as he kept jumping in on the same machines as I which was cool, pushed harder....which ill let you know in the morning if it was a good or bad thing to do.

Workout
Abs
4x10-12

Hack Squat
120kg x 10
160kg x 10/10/15/15 - the 2 sets of 15 was when the dude jumped in

Leg Press (53kg weighted platform not included below)
150kg x 10
200kg x 10
250kg x 12/12
300kg x 10
250kg x 15/7/4 double rest pause

Leg Exten MR
6x4

Lying Hamstring Curl
4x12

Seated Calf Raise
4x10

Rotary Calf Raise
4x10

All in all a pretty solid session and good to get back to training legs. Weight was pretty decent considering not trained for a good 10+ days and I was taking it carefully. Cardio still out of the question for now, but may give the seated bike ago just to burn a few extra cals.

Producer, I'm in central London the weekend of 17th jan, I believe this is your neck of the woods? My gf has some sort of training event near Marble Arch on the sat and I'm looking to get a weights session in while she's there, I'm staying close to Westminster. Any recommendations on a gym close to either mate, maybe even a session with your good self if you're available?

Producer, I'm in central London the weekend of 17th jan, I believe this is your neck of the woods? My gf has some sort of training event near Marble Arch on the sat and I'm looking to get a weights session in while she's there, I'm staying close to Westminster. Any recommendations on a gym close to either mate, maybe even a session with your good self if you're available?
contact his PA mate

@danny187

Thanks @danny187 for sorting this but ill take it from here. Just go get me my protein shake :rofl:

What time are you coming down mate? Im totally game for a session though! Could go to muscleworks in bethnal green. Marble Arch I believe is the central line so would be dead easy to get to Bg from there if youre taking her there. If coming from westminster then its straight to waterloo jump on the waterloo city line to bank and then central from there to BG. Plus its only a fiver to get in. A lot of other gyms like reebok and gymbox you will hand over a twenty and get a blank look from the reception girl as you await for change haha.

So pretty solid session tbh. Loving close grip benching thats for sure. Although went for volume and tris pretty much died after the first set haha. Adopted a push pull legs routine for the time being whilst i still attempt to fix my broken body as the pump work just wasnt agreeing with me. I grew for sure but everything tightened up horribly and cannot loosen up quick enough lol. Even got into the habit of having bubble baths.....hah gaaaaaaaaay! Feel good though haha

Workout Push Volume
Incline db press
30kg x 15
35kg x12/9 - over shot the weight
30kg x 11/10 drop to 17.5kg to failure

Decline cable fly
4x15

Close grip bench
60kg x 12 flew up
70kg x 6 triceps died
60kg x 12/11

Behind the neck shoulder press
40kg x 15
50kg 3 x 10-12 partials to 15 reps

Tri vbar pd
4x15

Side lateral
10kg x 15
12kg x 15/15/15 plus partials and iso hold to finish

Threw in 20 min treadmill cardio to finish to see how it was feeling. Not bad tbh. Will keep to bouts of 20 mins for now.

All in all had a wicked pump on lol. Bit annoyed with the 70kg cgbp as thought id have sets of 15 in me. Oh well no biggy.

Thanks @danny187 for sorting this but ill take it from here. Just go get me my protein shake :rofl:

What time are you coming down mate? Im totally game for a session though! Could go to muscleworks in bethnal green. Marble Arch I believe is the central line so would be dead easy to get to Bg from there if youre taking her there. If coming from westminster then its straight to waterloo jump on the waterloo city line to bank and then central from there to BG. Plus its only a fiver to get in. A lot of other gyms like reebok and gymbox you will hand over a twenty and get a blank look from the reception girl as you await for change haha.
Muscle works sounds good mate. I'll be down Friday afternoon/evening as we are staying fri and sat night. I'll be in Westminster around 10 sat morning so training any time after that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back