• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Thoughts On These

yes and no

1; yes it will show you which compound you've been sold

2; it wont tell you the strength. So someone could add 5mg winny and sell as a 50mg and your test will only show it contains winny.

in 20 years of taking gear i've never bothered with such kits, why, cus i trust my source and always use labs that have consistent positive feedback, and labs that last the course of time.

id never buy a lab then think i need to test it.

100% mate. But therein lies the problem. Labs that have had years of good reputation can go downhill. InOne for example. Were great for years but then started getting a lot of bad feedback. And I myself are waiting on bloods coming back as I suspect the InOne sust I’ve been pinning is bunk.
It would be handy to have something that you can test and make sure that at least your getting the right compound, even if you can’t confirm the strength. For instance your var is actually var and not clenbuterol….

Back