• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Titan Labs

Jabbed last night. 25g orange in the delt. Oil seemed quite thick, it was quite slow to go in despite being warmed up beforehand. No nip going in that I sometimes get when a lot of solvent has been used. No pip this morning.

Did u have to pay in bitcoin?

If so that’s me out I can’t be fucked with that

Yeh mate. I already had Coinbase set up so wasn’t a hassle for me but I agree initial setup for the apps can be a ballache. After that though it’s just like a bank transfer. They have t got orals yet though which is annoying as I need decent oxys.

I’m not gonna bother to do that to buy from one specific UGL

Fuck it

I set up Coinbase years ago and don’t recall having to provide ID back then (I may be wrong I’m sure the crypto experts will know if it’s a requirement or not) but I’m the same as you if I had to provide verified ID just to buy off a UGL I’d not have bothered. That’s what puts me off SG, I’m not away to prove that I’m worthy enough to buy off them by providing screenshots of past purchases from other labs/websites etc plenty options out there (although their inj oral range does look decent).

I’m not gonna bother to do that to buy from one specific UGL

Fuck it

Yea fair point, I suppose.
I never had to do that when I first setup my crypto accounts. That was years ago though. I find paying in crypto easier and faster than a bank transfer even.

Unfortunately, almost all crypto exchanges that are following the money laundering policies now require a 'KYC' verification.

There are a few exchanges like Bybit where you can buy and trade, just can't withdraw to bank account I don't believe

Jabbed last night. 25g orange in the delt. Oil seemed quite thick, it was quite slow to go in despite being warmed up beforehand. No nip going in that I sometimes get when a lot of solvent has been used. No pip this morning.

Running Titan Primo with no issues, got some of there Test E on the way now.

Technology has gone proper mental hasn't it mate haha. I wouldn't bother with all that shit either just to buy some UGL gear ffs. Crypto is for dark web players.

I know you said that I am the last person to be giving you advice, but there's probably a reason why the worlds biggest economic powers are all creating their own digital currency using blockchain technology. As the old saying goes, if you can't beat them..

I know you said that I am the last person to be giving you advice, but there's probably a reason why the worlds biggest economic powers are all creating their own digital currency using blockchain technology. As the old saying goes, if you can't beat them..

The guy is a clown you can tell by the ‘advice’ he gives out about gear that he still thinks it’s the 1990s. Not even worth trying to speak sense to he’ll just tell you how stupid you are and how he knows best.

The guy is a clown you can tell by the ‘advice’ he gives out about gear that he still thinks it’s the 1990s. Not even worth trying to speak sense to he’ll just tell you how stupid you are and how he knows best.

Surprised he didn't list his cheque book as something he lost along with his fanny pack..

Back