* TM Vouchers *

Status
Not open for further replies.
received my Gaspari Anavite couple days after putting claim in, I did not even realise I had that much vouchers

Great incentive but deep down I still feel like simon should stop it as it must cost a fortune lol

you recieved your items already? i havnt even had an email or anything saying theyve been sent out.

ha ha, that was wierd as soon as i posted that up my next door neighbour came round with my grippers, shall be testing them out tonight.

* TM Vouchers - Best Ever Forum Reward System!? *

Not recieved mine yet like, will they email me or email @Simon?

i never recieved an email (couldnt find one anyway) but recieved my items today,

Not recieved mine yet like, will they email me or email @Simon?
I think yours might take a while mate. I'm sure on the email the estimated dispatch dates for the MP claims were the 17th & 18th of Dec, so hopefully they'll ship it tomorrow.

Edit - It was shipped 4 days ago, estimated delivery date is tomorrow. Left you a rep with the tracking number via Hermes.

Cheers.

I think yours might take a while mate. I'm sure on the email the estimated dispatch dates for the MP claims were the 17th & 18th of Dec, so hopefully they'll ship it tomorrow.

Edit - It was shipped 4 days ago, estimated delivery date is tomorrow. Left you a rep with the tracking number via Hermes.

Cheers.

Ideal, cheers mate.

Order came today, thank you mate, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back