• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tren/test E Negative Reaction

Hey,

So a few weeks ago I posted about a tri tren, test prop and mast cycle.

After taking advice on board I changed to a tren and test E cycle (its my first tren cycle). I've started at 200/200mg per week.

After the first jab my PIP pain wasn't the most pleasant but bare able but several days after I developed a fever and didn't feel great. I did some research and said that your body can reject the chemical as an unknown substance, this may last for 3-14 days.

I've had a few rough nights sleep which I assume is from the tren and the fever but I've taken a few ibuprofen and trained through. I had a similar problem a few years ago on a test cycle with a reputable UK brand. Turned out the vial was dodgy but when my guy changed it, no issues.

I'm due to do my 3rd jab later but worried if I feel this shit again for the rest of the week.

Any advice/tips or recommendations?

My source supplies to most competitive bodybuilders in a ireland and I know a few people who take/have taken his products before.

Just to add, my hygiene etc, jab saftey is correct.

Thanks

Bioshira. Had never heard of it before moving to Ireland but a lot of the guys I know competing are using it here.

Bioshira. Had never heard of it before moving to Ireland but a lot of the guys I know competing are using it here.

Did your source tell you that lol?

Could be the solvents used. Or test flu. Or maybe it’s just bunk shite

Did your source tell you that lol?

Could be the solvents used. Or test flu. Or maybe it’s just bunk shite

Course I did lol. I had some clen off him previously, same brand and got good results.

I'm hoping its just test flu and it'll go away. If I hadn't had several personal recommendations to this source I'd be skeptical.

I'll prob give it another week or two and see from there.

I was worried that if I got my normal stuff posted over it would be confiscated by the post service.

are you pinning both products together, same shot same site?
if you split the site
ie test one side of your ass
tren other side
you might get a better idea of which product is giving you trouble or even better stagger the shot test Monday tren Thursday?
just thinking out loud here lol.

test flu leaves me feeling a bit shitty for a few days but once passed it's not a prob...
wouldn't say I get a fever that's more a sign of an infection really, I get just an under the weather feeling.
but only had it a couple of times tbh.

does the site feel hot ?

Or You might have just picked up a bug, what makes you think it was the gear?

Anything in particular?

Big tren e jabs and test will make you feel shitty for a few days,deca makes my nose run,tren heats me up proper...
How many ml you putting in?

are you pinning both products together, same shot same site?
if you split the site
ie test one side of your ass
tren other side
you might get a better idea of which product is giving you trouble or even better stagger the shot test Monday tren Thursday?
just thinking out loud here lol.

test flu leaves me feeling a bit shitty for a few days but once passed it's not a prob...
wouldn't say I get a fever that's more a sign of an infection really, I get just an under the weather feeling.
but only had it a couple of times tbh.

does the site feel hot ?

Yep, pinning together. I usually jab delt or glute. Could potentially give that a go.

Site feels fine, but then the PIP kicks in just before or when I'm in bed.

Or You might have just picked up a bug, what makes you think it was the gear?

Anything in particular?

I feel perfect, jab and then day or so later I feel absolutely crap. I recover, feel good for a few days, jab and it repeats itself. I've just done a jab today, popped a couple of ibuprofen but will monitor through the evening.

Big tren e jabs and test will make you feel shitty for a few days,deca makes my nose run,tren heats me up proper...
How many ml you putting in?

3ml overall. 2ml (200mg) test, then 1ml (200mg) tren.

I've dosed higher on the test before and never had a problem, first cycle was 500mg test E a week.

I feel perfect, jab and then day or so later I feel absolutely crap. I recover, feel good for a few days, jab and it repeats itself. I've just done a jab today, popped a couple of ibuprofen but will monitor through the evening.

Sounds like test flu then mate, I’d try another brand and see how you get on.

should be zero pip on that to be honest anything other than high dose gear or sometimes a minor bit from primo
but tren and test....200mg/ml.....fuck no

Back