• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tren - Unfairly Demonised Back In The Day?

I fucking hate the word banter but I refuse to say craic as I’m not a potato and I just can’t think of an equivalent word in English that doesn’t make you sound like a total rapist.
Bantz

repartee, raillery, ripostes, sallies, swordplay, quips, wisecracks, crosstalk, wordplay;
badinage, witty conversation, witty remarks, witticism(s), joking, jesting, jocularity, drollery;
bons mots;
informalkidding, ribbing, joshing;
informalbants;

See what I mean?

“ lol top badinage chaps “

Fuck off.
Remember when Dutch Scott used to say 'retort' all the time

repartee, raillery, ripostes, sallies, swordplay, quips, wisecracks, crosstalk, wordplay;
badinage, witty conversation, witty remarks, witticism(s), joking, jesting, jocularity, drollery;
bons mots;
informalkidding, ribbing, joshing;
informalbants;

See what I mean?

“ lol top badinage chaps “

Fuck off.
I'm up for a bit of swordplay chap,

NoMax

@RACK please confirm your daily stimulant protocol under Datch Scrot?

Don’t think there was a stim we didn’t use
Lots of t3, clen and some speed too

Was shaking more violently than a mains powered vibrator

On the topic of tren though
300mg a week is doin the trick at the min

A small amount of caber helps stop me goin full retard (ok.... more retard than normal) and stops me havin to spit on lasses back or reaching for the Greek yog to pretend I’ve cum

Back