• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Ttm (tri Test, Test Prop, Mast Prop) Thoughts

Hello,

I've been training for 12 years, have a few cycles under my belt. I'm looking to cut for a holiday in 16 weeks.

I’m looking to run a 10 week TTM cycle:
Stats:
Male
6ft
104kg
14% bf.

I’m looking to run (P/w)
400mg Tri-test
200mg – Test Prop
350G – Mast Prop

Jab Test and Mast EOD, Tr-test ever 4-5 days.

Please let me know thoughts or anything amendments. Thanks

diet will dictate

why Tri Test and then Test Prop on top....or is that a spelling mistake and you mean Trenbolonus Maximus

Thanks Noel.
my supplier suggested Tri-tren for the time frame i had, he said it would yield nice results and not require an ED jab.

Thanks Noel.
my supplier suggested Tri-tren for the time frame i had, he said it would yield nice results and not require an ED jab.

I meant you made a type and put Tri-Test and then test Prop so I was curious

Tren just depends on you and experience.. if new to Tren id use Ace over Enth or Tren Hex.... just so that if you don't handle the sides well you can cut..

otherwise bit of test, mast and tren - well its the go to contest prep mix of choice

you wouldn't need ED jab of Tren Enth or Hex either...but that's an aside.... just don't get the esters if you don't want to jab tren every day but then use Test Prop? kind of defeats that line of thinking, same for Mast prop....id use Enth all day, can shrink to 2 jabs a week then.......or 3 if you wanted to........

strange mix for someone wanting less jabs is my opinion

anyway no doubting it will work..... if diet and everything else in place.... Mast youll need to be lean to get results, though it has other benefits like mild anti properties....

Thanks.

Yep, i'm new to Tren. Partly why I prefer to try it with test and i've heard it keeps the sides under control.
Would you run test/mast a couple of weeks after the tren has finished?

I've heard that about mast.

Thanks for the help.

Test Tren mast is a proven commodity.

However, I think a gram of gear a week is overkill for a cutting cycle

Thanks.

Yep, i'm new to Tren. Partly why I prefer to try it with test and i've heard it keeps the sides under control.
Would you run test/mast a couple of weeks after the tren has finished?

I've heard that about mast.

Thanks for the help.

Test adds to Tren sides for me. Tren only is a breeze in comparison.

And if new I’d half that dose (depending on lab) 200 would be ok to start.

Thanks, so you think 200mg, tren, 200mg test, 350, mast?

Have you used mast before?

If not.....
Just run test and Tren and see how you go. See how you respond to the Tren and the mental sides that may or may not accompany it.

If yes...
I’d probably save the mast for later on anyway.

Nope, new to mast.

Cheers, i'll give that ago and monitor.

Appreciate the help from everyone.

I'd drop the mast, it'll bring nothing to the table for your average gym goer on a cut.
Tri-tren means your supplier has a load stuck up his arse

As the boys have said, test e, tren a, jab twice a week

Back