• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Ttm (tri Test, Test Prop, Mast Prop) Thoughts

Cheers.
I've just moved from UK to Ireland so different suppliers and different labs but yes, my supplier here has stuck a load up his arse.

In that case just see how you go with test Tren. 200/200 is enough to make a start on. Can always add more can’t you!

So i'm going to do the equal split as advised and if necessary add Mast in at the end but when talking to some friends at home I hear mixed opinions and i was curious to see what people thought.

One guy said keep tren higher than test, he said on a cut it will lean you out better
the other test higher than tren as it will keep your libido working.

I know this is a massive talking point in the community and when I previously was doing reading i heard a lot of different things.

Will keeping it equal as recommended still keep libido on cycle? Thanks

It seems to be a big discussion online. My main thing is the libido

Effects different people differently. I’ve ran Tren only and get a bit rapey on it. Others look at a bottle of Tren and it disappears.

Give it a few weeks, see how you go and adjust.

There’s no “one size fits all” with any of this.

Honestly do people not do their own reading into protocols these days?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I'm sure the guy has if you read his first post but all he was doing was just asking for some more advice/experience on the matter. What's the point in having a board if no one discusses or asks questions?

I'm sure the guy has if you read his first post but all he was doing was just asking for some more advice/experience on the matter. What's the point in having a board if no one discusses or asks questions?
You consider a guy that confuses test and tren well researched. Ok fella.

You consider a guy that confuses test and tren well researched. Ok fella.
I missed that part was just going off his opening post.

I also didn't say I considered him 'well researched.' From what I read he said he'd done a few previous cycles, so I'm guessing he'd looked into what he had used (could be wrong?) and was now considering another and then went on to ask peoples' thoughts. Don't see the harm in that?

I did make a mistake, a typo and then couldn't find a way to edit it. I only realised once someone advised but that was my bad.

ok

you have bought what your dealer suggested rather than made a clear cycle paln IMO

if you haven't used tren use ace

if you have use hex or enth to limit jabs - Tri is fine however I don't see the point given what you have said

masteron change for Enth or drop and use some winny tabs or var

test use test e and save jabs

Back