Tyson Tweet

Tbh, sometimes I agree, sometimes I don’t.

Truth be told. There is a high chance you never will experience what it’s like to walk down the street and get called a fucking paki.

Get pulled over when driving a car fuckall but a search with no excuse.

It doesn’t happen a whole lot. But the times it does it hurts.

In them cases in America. It does seem like a whole lot of racism.

I'm racialized too, I'm a Scouser :lol::lol:

Worst police shooting I have ever seen, cop got off all charges and was pensioned off afterwards!!!

Guess what, no riots, no White Lives Matter etc etc.

Also, I believe two of the cops with that piece of shit cop who killed George Ford were non-white.

jesus christ
is that real ???

Worst police shooting I have ever seen, cop got off all charges and was pensioned off afterwards!!!

Guess what, no riots, no White Lives Matter etc etc.

Also, I believe two of the cops with that piece of shit cop who killed George Ford were non-white.
His father was a top cop and that bespectacled piece of shit was bullied at school, causing him to be an arrogant pig. He also had previous for beating down kids when on patrol.

Note the fatality was white in this case

Is America racist on the whole- undoubtedly
Does Trump flame the situation - undoubtedly
Does this give reason to loot stores- absolutely not

Black people decided to take a knee at the anthem, but was forced to retire. I can't help but think that rioting is the only solution to police brutality of all colours, peaceful protest has no place for those totalitarian cunts

The preliminary autopsy, included in the criminal complaint against Mr Chauvin, did not find evidence of "traumatic asphyxia or strangulation".
The medical examiner noted Mr Floyd had underlying heart conditions and the combination of these, "potential intoxicants in his system" and being restrained by the officers "likely contributed to his death".

Will he get done for it though
I'd be shocked if he doesn't.
He ignored a first respoonders request to check his pulse, sat on his neck for 9.5mins, been investigated 3 times previously, too many witnesses and camera footage. To get charged in 4 days is a clear indication it is being treated seriously.

I'd be shocked if he doesn't.
He ignored a first respoonders request to check his pulse, sat on his neck for 9.5mins, been investigated 3 times previously, too many witnesses and camera footage. To get charged in 4 days is a clear indication it is being treated seriously.
Good, I hope he gets life bro

Tbh, sometimes I agree, sometimes I don’t.

Truth be told. There is a high chance you never will experience what it’s like to walk down the street and get called a fucking paki.

Get pulled over when driving a car fuckall but a search with no excuse.

It doesn’t happen a whole lot. But the times it does it hurts.

In them cases in America. It does seem like a whole lot of racism.

Ridiculous aint it, the amount of times i used to get stopped when i was younger was a joke.

All these people rioting in USA, shouting Black Lives Matter. They should be shouting All Lives Matter.
too many blacks in America with a chip on their shoulder. statistics also show enough blacks murder whites. same with the MOOSlims. who cares if he was a black...everyone hates the Pigs :thumb:

send him to jail alongside the brothers, let their dark meat be the filling between his white warbutons bread bum cheeks.
sounds like a fantasy to me? what ever rocks your boat bro... :facepalm:I think the tweet was real & i read he deleted it afterwards but not sure.

Back