• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

UGL Names - Underground Labs Steroids

Big Bear

Top Contributor
I'm trying to compile a list of all the different ugls
So can you list all the ones below that you know or heard of and any info on quality would be appreciated

will list a fwe but tbh quality changes alot from year to year will include stand up meds.

med tec- lean gain worked
wildcat- npp best stuff about atm test base was also good and not sore
GSL prop worked
Global Britinaic masteron p gave me pip
zenik methyl tren good stuff and PW101 not sure what the rest of their gear is like hear it is shite.
superman labs tren ace dead on
other chinaman tren ace seems to be ok but early doors yet.

pro chem-always used no problems for me
lixus- used early on, seemed abit udnerdosed
sciroxx- terrible, think might of bee fakes

alpha pharam test e(mumbai)--very good stuff, crusied on it for a few weeks to test it and was bang on. now using it on my blast

rohm test- too painfull, leg swollen for days, got rid after 3 weeks

rohm npp 200- using now, painless and seems to be working

ISIS test 400- defo test in it but not sure if correctly dosed

reminded me..

sicroxx stuff I had was spot on IMO old white top ( I think they were white) ultradex and tren ace were strong newer pink top ultradex still seemed to work alright
lixus tren ace was the bomb and their oxys are about the best I have got skin feels tight by the evening if I take 2 in the morning.
prochem oxys I got were useless if I am truthful. their NPP was underdosed but had NPP in it. their tren ace seemed ok.

Only ever used prochem so no point of reference, but i cant complain. Tren ace and EQ always seems to do exactly what ive come to expect.

TT400 and deca 300 is being like by loads of mates.

Personally rate the test 300 enth the most.

ugl names

Because I do pieds talks and work with harm reduction units and needle exchanges and its useful when people ask to be able to say yes I have heard of them and etc etc

ugl names

I always use geneza pharmaceuticals. I'm not sure if that's classified as a UGL or not. Their product is always spot on fwiw.

Prochem
Rohm
Lixus
Medtech
Global solutions
Wildcat

BD.Eu
Alpha Pharma
Body Nutrition
Chem Tech
Scirrox
Euro Pharma
Unigen
Sb labs
IMD Pharma
Biogen Idec Pharma
sukhimvit medical group
Isis
Fortis Medica
EAS
Candytop labs
Biogen
LA pharma
Meditech human pharma
global anabolics
Genotec
Olympian Labs
Thaiger Pharma
Maxpro
Anaboilc fusion
TOR labs
BSI
Fuerza

Those are who i know/heard of. Onces highlighted Ive used various orals/oils and all worked as expected

ugl names

Pro chem oils
Lixus oils and orals
Rohm oils
Body Nutrition oils and orals
Mazatek oil
Anabolic Fusion oils and orals
Alpha Pharma oils
GB pharmaceuticals oil
Chem-tec pharmaceuticals oil

Only issues are the chem-tec I got had a floater in it and the BN tren ace was a little cloudy.

Back