Uk-m Refugees

You see... This is why I chose to join this forum over MT.

You bunch of Cnuts are the best Cnuts I know of. Way bigger Cnuts than I could find elsewhere.

Need to find good quality CNUT(s).

I couldn't find it to my standards tbf, but you sub-par beta Cnuts will do.

:-)
hey..a cunt is a useful thing bro....

I got banned for no reason, seems they want to attract muscletalk refugees but totally gone down the pan. Uk-Muscle has gone to pot since its been sold
Is this a Shawshank Redemption style no reason like, 'didn't do it, lawyer fucked me?'

Reactions: G-G
Let’s not start talking about who runs a lab :facepalm:

Just because it may not be anyone from here doesn’t make it a good idea as it just attracts unwanted attention.
yeah...why bring the shit over here.

Let’s not start talking about who runs a lab :facepalm:

Just because it may not be anyone from here doesn’t make it a good idea as it just attracts unwanted attention.

Very true but a bit too late since the lab has already been busted and he was on the run etc.

Very true but a bit too late since the lab has already been busted and he was on the run etc.
Not having a go, just would rather that kind of stuff wasn’t posted on here or if people want to talk about it (labs and specific names etc, not actual sourcing/selling) do it by PM - better out the public domain. As I say it could just attract unwanted attention.

Not having a go, just would rather that kind of stuff wasn’t posted on here or if people want to talk about it (labs and specific names etc, not actual sourcing/selling) do it by PM - better out the public domain. As I say it could just attract unwanted attention.

Surprised people can’t figure this out for themselves tbh.

You wouldn’t go blabbing off in the pub if this was a local fella so why do it online....

The whole issue with UKM, no secret who the lab owners and resellers were, but people couldn't keep their mouths shut, then the board complained they couldn't get gear anymore

I got banned recently for mentioning that SG are back in business.

Only certain labs are allowed to be mentioned, the ones who pay the mods well lol

Back