Un-realistic Expectations

Just wait till you have to go in the school holidays. Ouch

Go on as many as you can before they start.:)

Posted using TMuscle App

Yeah, I'm expecting this to be the last holiday for 16 years.

Can understand that no chance of a holiday any time soon for me

seem to have re compt a little from pictures posted

Posted using TMuscle App

Caravan or Chalet holidays instead mate :)
I do love a good caravan holiday.

Went Blackpool a few years back doing holidays from The Sun. Was £9.50 per person for a week and was such a good time.

Also. I live in Devon remember so when the weather is good, camping in croyde rivals any holiday abroad. Cool little surfer beach and everyone is so chilled out and friendly.

I do love a good caravan holiday.

Went Blackpool a few years back doing holidays from The Sun. Was £9.50 per person for a week and was such a good time.

Also. I live in Devon remember so when the weather is good, camping in croyde rivals any holiday abroad. Cool little surfer beach and everyone is so chilled out and friendly.

Exactly so still have holidays every year with you wife and little one, just maybe not abroad or whatever.

Exactly so still have holidays every year with you wife and little one, just maybe not abroad or whatever.
Sister in law has just had a baby and so has one of our best mates so it will be fun. Can't wait to be honest. Kids make a holiday for me. Normally it's someone else's though (not in a saville kid of way).

No training tonight as it's our 3 year anniversary. Went out for a meal and watched bad neighbors which was so funny.

Food
M1. Potato. Chicken. 1 tab EPi. 1 tab shredabull
M2. Potato. Chicken. 1 tab EPi. 1 tab shredabull
M3. Potato. Chicken. 1 tab EPi. 1 tab shredabull
M4. This bad boy:
uploadfromtaptalk1400105398030.jpg

Curly fries. Blue 8oz steak. Half rack of jack daniels ribs. Special coleslaw and a pint of carling.
M5. Bag of sweet and salted popcorn. Bag of minstrels.

Big day on site. Some horrendous tan lines going on from all the PPE i have to wear. And so hot. I swear it was like being in Spain today in cornwall.

Trained back after work.

Wide lat pulldown x5 sets
v grip pulldown x5 sets
Hammer grip pullups x5 sets
machine yates row x5 sets
straight arm pulldown x5 sets

Finished off with 30mins cardio, went home and at a load of nutrients then played 8 a side football for an hour.

Food
m1. chicken, potato. 1 tab EPi from Extreme Labs, 1 tab Shredabull
m2. chicken, potato. 1 tab EPi, 1 tab Shredabull
m3. chicken, potato. 1 tab EPi, 1 tab Shredabull
TRAIN/Cardio
m4. Tin of pineapple chunks, 3 scoops mass gainer
8 a side football
m5. BBQ at dads house. Tons of burgers, sausages and potatoes/salad.

have you noticed no diff at all using no compound exercies? have you ever trained them?
followed your journals for a while and its all machine work is it not? not saying wrong as youve built a v good phjysique but have you ever tried things like rows/squats/bench etc?

have you noticed no diff at all using no compound exercies? have you ever trained them?
followed your journals for a while and its all machine work is it not? not saying wrong as youve built a v good phjysique but have you ever tried things like rows/squats/bench etc?
Used to use them all the time mate. But I choose my exercises based on what I feel and what pumps me up the most. I completely focus on the target muscle and use what I feel stimulates it most.

I like DB work too for arms, delts and flies.

I just do the things I enjoy the most. If you enjoy it, you tend to give it far more effort.

Arm training after work. Boss said to finish early after a tough week. Done 2 peoples work on my own this week and i've felt it but was good to keep all clients happy seeing as my bosses double booked....idiots.

V bar pressdown x5 sets
Hammer cable curl x5 sets
rope pulldown x5 sets
DB hammer curl x5 sets
laying Sculls x5 sets
DB preacher curls x5 sets

Then 40mins cardio post workout

Food/Plan
wake 1 tab Extreme Labs EPi, 1 tab Shredabull
m1. potato, chicken
m2. potato, chicken, 1 tab Extreme Labs EPi, 1 tab Shredabull
m3. potato, chicken, 1 tab Extreme Labs EPi, 1 tab Shredabull
Train/40mins cardio
m4. half tin pineapple, 2 scoops MX4 Mass Xplosion.
m5. BBQ at my mates new pad and probably quite a few beers/ciders.....hey, its been a hard week :lol:

Back