Un-realistic Expectations

I guessed right as I feel similar to what I was like, when we played for fun (not proper match day) it was with 7 a side goals on grass and if I was angry at team (i.e not putting effort in) I would sprint abck to goalie to get ball to start a move and by end of move I will be back upfront skying the ball over the ball as fucked from all the running

This is where my hamstrings and hip issues stemed from, always fucked since the football days lol
Only issue I have is miniscus on left knee, but I wear a really tight brace and sorts it out.

Back training after a gruelling week at work. Expecting too much of me again but I'm a yes man so still did it all. Lots of hours but I've got a baby to prepare for so quite a bit of motivation to say the least.

Wide lat pulldown x4 sets
V grip pulldown x4 sets
Straight arm pulldown x4 sets
Low cable row x4 sets
Machine row x4 sets

Food
M1. Chicken. Cheese. Bacon salad.
M2. Same
M3. Same
Train/40mins cardio
M4. Foot long big beef melt and packet of sunkist crisps from Subway.

Did some arm training yesterday. Normally wait until later in the day but went early as had football at 1pm.

Arms
Cable pressdown x4 sets
Rope pulldown x4 sets
Standing db curl x4 sets
Hammer curl x4 sets
Scull crushers x4 sets
Db preacher x4 sets

And then shoulder today. Just a quick session as quite dehydrated after last night. We won football 11 - 1 haha. Last game of the season so celebrated the win.

Shoulder press x4 sets
DB lat raise x4 sets

Food.
No real structure at weekends so it's been bacon eggs cheese. Chicken. Chips. Sandwhiches. That sort of thing. Cooking a big curry for my mates tonight.

And a random picture of my arm as vascularity is increasing now I'm leaning up....as you would expect haha.

uploadfromtaptalk1399814141812.jpg

Leg training today and did some other random stuff whilst waiting for equipment.

Quad extension x6 sets
Ham curl x5 sets
Leg Press x 6 sets
Single leg quad ext. x6 sets
Calve raise x5 sets

tri pressdown x4 sets
underhand tri pulldown x4 sets
hammer grip pullupsx 4 sets

Food
m1. chicken, cheese, bacon salad
m2. chicken, cheese, bacon salad
Train/30mins cardio
m3. 360g pineapple in juice
m4. 2 buns, 2 burgers, 3 potato waffles
m5. low fat ice cream, syrup

Long ass day today and tomorrow. 2 huge building sites per day. One solar park and one mineral mine at either end of the southwest. Me being me though....rise to the challenge and never say no to the boss!

Got some epistane coming from Extreme Labs and Shredabull (
lol.gif
funny name) fat burner coming from sister company Explosive Nutrition:

epi_mayhem_lrg.png

http://www.extremelabs.co.uk/epi_mayhem.htm#page=page-1

anabolic_designs_shredabull.jpg

http://www.explosive-nutrition.co.uk/anabolic-designs-shredabull-90-caps

Last edited:
Recieved my Epistane and Shredabull through from Extreme Labs. Take 3 Shredabull tabs today and i've been very alert all day, but then i did get an early night last night so could also be that.

Chest training tonight.

Incline machine press x5 sets
Decline machine press x5 sets
Pec Dec x5 sets
On knees cable fly x5 sets
DB incline fly x5 sets

40 mins cardio to finish.

Food/plan
Wake. 1 tab EPi, 1 Shredabull
m1. chicken, cheese, bacon salad. 1 tab EPi, 1 Shredabull
m2. chicken, cheese, bacon salad. 1 tab EPi, 1 Shredabull
TRAIN/cardio
m3. bag of fruit pastils, half tin pineapple
m4. 2 buns, 2 mince steak burgers, 4 potato waffles.
m5. ice cream and golden syrup.

Progress pics. Been on cycle 1.5 weeks now. I feel things are moving along nicely and it's time to start increasing carbs now.

AMBA0001.JPG
AMBA0008.JPG
AMBA0010.JPG
AMBA0014.JPG
AMBA0019.JPG
AMBA0023.JPG
AMBA0025.JPG

Some sort of abbs and thigh shot. Just about lean enough. Will becaome a lot tighter over the next few weeks.

Def filling out bud.

Posted using TMuscle App

Def filling out bud.

Posted using TMuscle App
The stuff is fucking magic isn't it :lol:

Calories have been restricted but lean enough now to increase. Got a load of slin lying around from about 1.5 years ago. Might as well chuck it in. Does slin expire?

The stuff is fucking magic isn't it :lol:

Calories have been restricted but lean enough now to increase. Got a load of slin lying around from about 1.5 years ago. Might as well chuck it in. Does slin expire?

Yeah mate well im assuming youve got Novorapid pens theyre most common, they have an expiry date printed on the pen

Posted using TMuscle App

face looks leaner, body looks bigger
thats how i mark improvments ha ha

@Phmg

Looking better and bigger.

So 4/5 weeks (not injects I know but the SD prior) back on darkside and how you found it all so far? feeling better? stronger etc

@Phmg

Looking better and bigger.

So 4/5 weeks (not injects I know but the SD prior) back on darkside and how you found it all so far? feeling better? stronger etc
Feel exactly the same mate. Strength has increase. Couldn't tell you how much as I don't log weights, only total work. But def finding weights i use before a hell of a lot easier.

To be expected though and only expecting it to increase.

Only got about 6 weeks left till end of cycle/holiday so will make the most of it all.

Feel exactly the same mate. Strength has increase. Couldn't tell you how much as I don't log weights, only total work. But def finding weights i use before a hell of a lot easier.

To be expected though and only expecting it to increase.

Only got about 6 weeks left till end of cycle/holiday so will make the most of it all.

Nice one mate, stripping off as much as you can for holiday?

Where is it your going again?

I really want a holiday but wont be fr a very long while now haha

Nice one mate, stripping off as much as you can for holiday?

Where is it your going again?

I really want a holiday but wont be fr a very long while now haha
Yeah mate. Within reason. Not going to sacrifice size for it but won't need to tbh with how I run things.

Of to Portugal for a week with the wife, her mum, sister, family friends and sisters bf. All a good bunch so it will be awesome. Best thing is the 4* accommodation was free as it's part of Kate's rich nans timeshare.

Yeah mate. Within reason. Not going to sacrifice size for it but won't need to tbh with how I run things.

Of to Portugal for a week with the wife, her mum, sister, family friends and sisters bf. All a good bunch so it will be awesome. Best thing is the 4* accommodation was free as it's part of Kate's rich nans timeshare.

right touch that is, just flight costs then :)

Sure you will have a lovely time.

Back