Virus Cure

noel

Chinese scientists announced today they found a 100% lethal formula to fight the viurs...They referred back to popular treatments used in 1980s and 1990s Britain which kills all known virus particles

cure.jpeg

Last edited:
Presumed I had it.

Haven’t had a cold or flu in about 8 years or so even with the wife being a school welfare officer, going to the gym and having 5 kids. Burned up for 5 days getting up to 40.4 at one point and had hallucinations and weird dreams all night. Couldn’t taste anything for 10 days and had the runs. The wife and 2 kids had it to but all are good now. Was about 3 weeks ago. Still feel knackered easily now.

Didn’t get tested. Didn’t bother anyone panicking over it. Just rested and got better. It wasn’t nice though. I’ve had pneumonia and an abscess in my leg that I left for 5 days after a dodgy wini shot years and years ago that had me tripping out and in hospital for 14 days in the end but this was different to anything I’ve had before. I am an old twat now though so it could be that :rofl:

for sure

if the virus were more serious the can of Oxtail Soup would have been broken out alongside some crusty bread and marmite. But its clear its not warranting such action currently.

where it to really hit the fan a slice of vienetta for dessert could have been used

for sure

if the virus were more serious the can of Oxtail Soup would have been broken out alongside some crusty bread and marmite. But its clear its not warranting such action currently.

where it to really hit the fan a slice of vienetta for dessert could have been used

Chicken soup is a cure all as well, especially with a cheese sandwich to dip in it

cheese sarnie glorious for dipping, though i favour it in heinz tomato soup. was never a chicken soup fan, only if its home made, the canned ones i never liked.

Back